Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

she must hated him really bad

saw this on the paper today...

FBI: Woman falsely tied husband to terror

An Ohio woman was charged with falsely claiming her estranged husband was plotting to bomb the U.S. and Saudi embassies in London. Last month, Khadro Farah Ali told the FBI that her husband, Osman Yusuf Dirie, told her that he and four Moroccans were going to bomb the embassies, FBI spokesman Michael Brooks said. The FBI notified the CIA and British authorities. They interviewed Dirie in England, where he lives, but did not charge or arrest him

Khadro Ali, 42, later said she made up the story to hurt Dirie, who she said married her to become a U.S citizen, the FBI said. Both are from Somalia. Khadro Ali, who is charged with conduct with the intend to convey false information, was released pending a preliminary hearing. She could face up to five years in Federal prison if convicted

Haddad   

Nin-Yaaban, com'on sahib, give the sisters a break. There's no need to jump on every opportunity to vilify the sisters. Look this case from a different view. For instance, Osman Yusuf Dirie married her to become a U.S citizen, making him an opportunist. Suppose, Khadro thought Osman was a genuine honest husband who cared about her, to later discover he was khaa'in in addition to being an opportunist.

Maybe, you had a bad experience with a sister. Maybe she broke your heart. Maybe you have observed from a distance how devout and nice are other women (Indians, Pakistanis, and etc)- but, believe me, no other kinds of women can replace your own kind. A man's success in society regarding interaction with women is determined by how successful he's with women of his own kind. There's no need to continue on this.

Rokko   

LOL..damn..she did international 911. I guess the lesson is you'll never succeed as long your intentions are to harm someone or use them na'mean.. Apparently he's in London, which means he didn't accomplish becoming US citizen a..nor did she got what she wanted…

A lessong to Xaliimos..and Faraxs out there..

She should move on...NEXT>>>>

Emerald   

Conclusion ...spiteful woman, poor man...

...before anyone beats me to it, I declare myself chair-woman of the Khadro Ali foundation, we need more women like her icon_razz.gif Can you imagine; more international havoc, the Queen afraid to see daylight.

'Yaa Allah' :(

shyhem   

NinYaban

Thanks for the advance warning brother.From now on it will be mandatory for any potential wife i come across to take a stress test.The main aim of the test is see how the sister will react in case things don't go the way she expected.

king_450   

Nin-yaaban first and foremost good to see you bro, secondly i think the sister is a keeper if you know what i mean.All she did was lie, imagine if she wake up at the middle of night and sacrifice his penis,like you know L.Babbit, the lady who cut her husband's penis and throw to feed the cats, but did she do that no, so in my opinion the sister is a keeper,where can i find her? lol

Mafia   

I watched this coverage on NBC...it's very disgusting (did anyone see her running away from the reporters? a crazy scene). Walaahi waa na ceebaysay tani. Madax adayg iyo reer baadiyo nimo ayay isku darsatay.......

Laga yaabo inuu ninkeedii iskaga tagay markuu arkay inay naag wareersan tahay.

Nephissa   

This is a lesson for the rest of the Halimos, who out of jealousy accuse their husbands of rape and molestation.

I guess whoever said: "God Sireed ha Qodin, hadaad Qoddidna ha Dheerayn, ku dhici doontidaa ma ogide" was right.

So let her rot in jail. I am sure however, that she will find hot,sweet love in prison. :mad:

Im sorry for her luck of originality but at the sametime would add that she deserved what happened to her. May she rot in Jail for what she intended to do. If the husband was falsely convicted this guy would be in Guantanamo for something he never did for years to come. Luckily enough, the British tend to do justice through thorough investigations. Most civilised people talk about personal issues and not resort to jungle tactics that tend to backfire like it did in this case.

Buubto   

"nin aduunyo joogo geel dhalaayona waa arkaa" cajiib where has the sabar gone. maraxsanaa, waxkalo ey qabato may wayday?

maraxsanaa, waxkalo ey qabato may wayday?

LOL@u, buubto, I haven't heard that word "marax" in a long time.

The woman is doqonad, because she broke the code of lying. Once you lie, U can't go back on it. She should have went through with her lies, and for that alone, I am very disappointed in her.

Mafia   

I guess whoever said: "God Sireed ha Qodin, hadaad Qoddidna ha Dheerayn, ku dhici doontidaa ma ogide" was right

Bishaaro, I couldn't agree more. the lesson is those who have their hearts filled with "khaa'inimo" ina iyaga kusoo noqon doonto.