Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Yussuf Garaad’s Abuse of the BBC Somali Service

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

I thought the BBC was made for Somalilanders by the British in 1940s. How these Walaweyn cracked into it?

The British ruled the entire Somali nation in the 40s, with the exception of the Djibouti Somalis. The BBC Somali service was/is meant to serve all Somali-speaking people in this world.

me   

Originally posted by Tahliil:

No one in here can imagine, can even try to guess how much I loath and “hate†and despise the BBC in Somali. More than anything else, even including your Iskis-niyus and Fokis Janells, I hate the BBC Somali with an extreme but peaceful passion…I don't particularly adore Garaad Yusuf the least as a newscast either, but now, right now my dear comrades I like the guy, like him simply because he is destroying what I deem to be a useless, violent-spreading, hatemongering dubbed as a news outlet in London for the good of nation, for us…

Garaad is my hero as he takes on this giant co-operation and he smashes it to the ground for ever. BCC is an enemy of Somalis pure and simple...I think FOR the demolition work he is doing overther, we should all stand behind Garaad and let him sink this poison-packed ship gradually as he is doing rightly so…

BBC became a standard Somali news radio but as many will agree it is a propaganda machine built several decades ago for the only purpose – to divide even more and to confuse the heck out of the local Somalis...Keep up your work whatever it is...Mr. Garaad, I am (THE NATION IS) behind your secret goals 100%...And whenever you are done with the BisBISEE, the Americans may see the light and employ you as a senior editor for their Fokis and Iski Niyus snakeheads…

Hmmmm Thanx man, never looked at it this way.

Che guevara, I am just pulling your leg man, all Somali dialects have their function as long as they are pure, we need to clean up our language.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Maf Kees:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

I thought the BBC was made for Somalilanders by the British in 1940s. How these Walaweyn cracked into it?

The British ruled the entire Somali nation in the 40s, with the exception of the Djibouti Somalis. The BBC Somali service was/is meant to serve all Somali-speaking people in this world.
I never heard that part of Somali history….did you write that your self?

I thought it was the other way around. The British left Somaliland in 1939 until the end of the World War II however, the Italian tried to spread it's ruling through out the horn during that period. The British returned in 1945 and regained control in Somaliland.

OLOL   

isn't Jaylaani the name itself a "wanlewyen" what an irony! I have never seen or met some "Qaldaan" with such name or nick...you should have called yourself Baaruud, Qowdhan or one of those unpronounceable- saliva-spitting-straight-into-your eyes, hissing-sound-making- mouth twisting-with sexual-connotation-charged nicknames like Ina-laangashdheh , or ina-lax-ku-gudhe. The Somalilanders and their colonial-slave mentality is quite shameful. They even claim the Queen-Elizabiatch to be their heavenly granny or mommy to seek sympathy for their seccessionist wishes. No one is opposed whether Somaliland wants to seperate or not. There is nothing there, no resources,no agriculture,no manpower, just a barren hot desert where drug-crazed people work only for 4 hour and where after 12:00 noon everybody gets ready for "barjeeyn" and Geerasheyn"

For Yusuf Garaad, he is more than qualified to run the BBC service and the changes he made were overdue. let the voices of the real Somalis heard!

People lets stop the clan insults. The BBC is not all that important in the age of Dayniile.com and other regional and clan based websites.

As for Yusuf Garad, the man is not all that bad. He has an agenda nothing wrong with that...

OlOL-Kadaro dibi dhal. N What drugs are you on?

Umada Islaameed iska daa.

If you were offended by Jaylaani. Isaga iska dhici. No need to drag entire nation in this.

Stop being juvenile duqa.

Jaylaani   

Olol,

Is that all...do you have anything more to add.

Somaliland is doing just fine...hawshaasi mid kuu taala maaha saaxiib...focus on your own issues.

Jaynlaani is my name..if you don't like it, that it's your problem not mine.

BTW, I don't even know who the hell yusuf garaad is...my responds were more general.

So my question remains..How in the world do walaweyn got evolved with BBC?

Castro   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

So my question remains..How in the world do walaweyn got evolved with BBC?

Coz the qaldaans couldn't get the job done. :D

Sophist   

If this is moderated then the moderators should take a drastic action against those who transgressed the rules of SOL.

It is unfortunate that we have these guiding rules (as a civilised adults, we should be guided by our faith and common sense); but it would be a travesty if allow the continual disregard of our agreed regulations. Admin and moderates should not seem to waver under these vile and insulting comments. They must remain firm and enforce their authority over those who are committing cyber immorality.

Walaweyn is a derogatory term employed against a large group of Somalis so as the term Qaldaan . Such primitive behaviour should not be tolerated in a progressive, intelligent and cohesive forum. This medium should not cater for the vile minded, depraved and the politically immoral. There are forums that cater for such bunch and will happily accommodate their ill-thoughts.

Our SOL should remain a beacon of hope in the midst of engulfing helpless in our cyber world. It has thus far continued to resist the rogue elements in our cyber community. Now is not the time to weaken its position.

Nabad

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Maf Kees:

War qofkaan Jaylaani la dhaho aa wax loo sheegi karin mooyee, wax dhibaato oo kale ma jiraan.

Saaxiib in wax la iisheego maddidin laakiin beenta ma qaato...history beena ayaad doonaysaa inaad iga dhaadhiciso miyaa...aboowe..

BTW, I was only asking a question that needs to be answered,