Sign in to follow this  
Warrior of Light

What color are you?

Senora   

You know what's right and what's wrong. You are cheerful and outgoing. It's hard for you to find the one you want, but once you find the right person, you won't be able to fall in love again for a long time.

I'm at a point in my life where nothing seems right to me anymore, I'm confused about so much, and I question everything i hear now...but hopefully I'll reach the day when I can honestly say, I know whats right and whats wrong, and what I want.....But that last part sounds very believable to me right now....

JASMIINE   

*GREEN*

You get along well with new people. You are not really a shy person, but sometimes you can hurt people's feelings by your words... You like to be loved and noticed by your lover, but mostly you are single, waiting for the right person.

Am surprised by the fact that these things mostly describe me, especially the part about you're mostly single waiting for the right person ;)

Tuujiye   

Jasmine are you telling us that your looking? just say so sis..lol..

Hey sade why only people from june 24 are gray?

why not all june?

The Following phrase seems odd to me..it is something i neva dreamed of sayin but according to this..and hear me out!.....are you ready!... "I AM WHITE"....acuudubillaah...weird huh!...

Shyt..I need to get tan or put some cream for the UVH....

Cheers