Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

New Somaliland Cabinet!!!

Ibtisam   

Antara, walalo just because there are plenty others with such tendency it does mean it is okay or tolerate it.

Chief, he won't be an independent thinking person anymore he will be part of a structure and policy of the government.

Again, Fatima Jibrel should never get involved with the government, she is needed right where she is, and again she messes up her position. I object to the same reason.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Chief, he won't be an independent thinking person anymore he will be part of a structure and policy of the government.

He is already part of the structure and policy.

He makes the Policy.

All the thinks that happened in Somaliland like voter registration, constitution, laws in parlement and guurti, approach of East-Somaliland trhough dialogue, social development and military presense. he made all those plans up, yeaars ago.

Hassan Horri

Minister of Information, Media, Post and Tele-Communication.

Hassan studied Film and Media in Italy in the '70, was a journalist for Radio Hargeysa in the '80. Under President Egal he was Director-General for Information, Media and Communication Ministry and he was founding member of Jamhuuriya newspaper in the '90 and Horn Cable TV in 2000. And long time member of Kulmiye. At the moment he is Director of Horn Cable TV.

And he was member of the National Electoral Commission(NEC).

cap0038.bmp

And he is from Maakhir. smile.gif

http://somalimedia.ning.com/profile/HassanHorri

Ibtisam   

He does not make the policy, he made proposals which were accepted and adopted. That is different. HE is an Independent Consultancy; If you make him a minister, he cannot do what he does best.

Some of his other proposals such as the one about livestock were rejected.

He does not make the policy, he made proposals which were accepted and adopted. That is different. HE is an Independent Consultancy; If you make him a minister, he cannot do what he does best.

Some of his other proposals such as the one about livestock were rejected.

Ok, make him senior 'Consultant' or Advisor for President Silaanyo.

Ibtisam   

Everyone is still recovering from the party, xaley few people ba seexdey!! :D

Aniguna I disagree with most of your suggestions, although I can see that your aim is to get all the currently good independent inviduals under the government control.

Btw, are you even checking if these people pro SL, miyaad iska siinesa positions?? i.e. Fatima Jibril, unless she changed her views recently, she does not support any political power in the horn and prides herself on being impartial.

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
:D:D

Chief Caqil, that is good one, indeed about pastoralism portfolio and other
"miyi related"
issue...
:D

But, on a serious note, I would advise the in-coming president, that he must consult wide and far. And above all else select a group of genuine technocrat to help him carry his policies for the nation. Whilst at the same time making sure that as
Ngonge
said it that all manner of
"favours"
would have to be paid back (
for that is the nature of the beast
); but still that must not be at the expense of a
"competent team"
leading the nation's affair, indeed.
;)

I agree. And I think you would be a perfect junior Minister. Even Duke become a one time Ambassador to Iran for his Uncle's goverment. So no need to be modest here.

So as the self appointed Chief Recruiter for the Silaanyo Administration I want to recommend you as Vice-Minister for all myi, xal and xul related issue's.

Antara, walalo just because there are
plenty
others with such tendency it does mean it is okay or tolerate it.

Again, Fatima Jibrel should never get involved with the government, she is needed right where she is, and again she messes up her position. I object to the same reason.

Why do you object to all Maakhir candidates?

Ibtisam   

Chief I objected to most of your Candidates, don't be so parnoid dear. Gees is one my fav people in SL arena and I helped fundraise for Fatima charity many a times. I just like the current role they do Now they are very good at it and balances the governments role. I told you why I object, I fear that in order to fit into the system, they will need to bend how or what they do. Also society is not developed enough to replace them yet, who is going to do the valueable work they do now?

Ooodeweyne waad ku xaad kudbatey :D

:D:D:D Waa ina aad Kaadida usoo cabtay

Btw, are you even checking if these people pro SL, miyaad iska siinesa positions?? i.e. Fatima Jibril, unless she changed her views recently, she does not support any political power in the horn and prides herself on being impartial.

Fatima is a good politician. Thats why she didnt want to sound to pro-Somaliland in a region where back then where Puntland was dominant. Now things have changed people have stood up against Puntland and Puntland has no more influence or position in Maakhir. And people have no more objections against Somaliland.