Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Jac kululaa

7 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Aqoondarro? s0236.gif

You think this is the first social media post by U. S. military official that visited Berbera that said same thing. 

I remember there was another gaffe before this, when head of Africom came to Hargeisa, a press release was published. But that too was immediately corrected.

As this is a personal tweet, I don't expect an immediate correction. But I expect the subsequent tweets about this same topic will be different. 

Another jac kulul. Secessionists baraha bulshada ka calaacalaayo.

600D3726-9DE6-4AE7-B0C1-7C344B126D08-902

On January 13, U.S. Combined Joint Task Force – Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) personnel conducted a site survey visit to the port of Berbera.  The visit comes in advance of the U.S.-led multinational military training exercise Justified Accord scheduled for February 2023. 

Justified Accord is designed to increase multinational cooperation in crisis response and counterterrorism operations and prepare regional partners for UN and African Union-mandated missions.  In addition to the port of Berbera, Justified Accord exercises will take place in Botswana, Djibouti, Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda with the participation from 20 partner nations, including Somalia.  

The U.S. military routinely surveys potential operating locations to prepare for contingencies and exercise readiness or adjust force posture as directed.  

Safaaradda Mareykanka

The US State Department and the Defence Department have for a long time fought over such issues. 

Of course every country has right to determine their own policies. But when those policies run in the face of reality, it is cringeworthy to say the least. 

The Department of State will have to accept reality sooner or later. But for the moment, these Gaffe's are just that, neither here nor there. That won't diminish the Somaliland/America Partnership which is just getting started. 

This split personality diplomacy by the United States is employed throughout the world, the case of China/Taiwan, where officially the US recognised "one China", however all actions and deeds support Taiwanese independence. 

3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

And when the likes of Xunjuf has a Twitter account official sheeganaayo, this happens:

Such a petulant response. Meeshaba meel marfish ee moodeen. 

Arrogance  and stupidity 

Tallaabo   

If I was president Muuse Biixi (God forbid), I would be like "yeah call me Somalia all day long if you want, just as long as you keep training and arming my troops". 

Sometimes the semantics used matter less than the material benefits gained. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

5 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

If I was president Muuse Biixi (God forbid), I would be like "yeah call me Somalia all day long if you want, just as long as you keep training and arming my troops". 

Sometimes the semantics used matter less than the material benefits gained. 

Reality would have hit these people if the Americans start arming *Somalia* (read Somaliland) :D They would all be like don't arm *Somaliland*. Duh!!! 

koonfurians are the most silliest people their country is litterly in flames and they worry about Somaliland,. the bloke from south western Somalia. His regions are basically Ethiopian colonial territories . the other parts are run by the Irhaabist. There is no hope what people dont know the Koonfurians have lost all hope in their failed state. and it look slike it isnt recovering . where as Somaliland is making progress on all fronts whether geopolitical or diplomatic the reality on the ground is something one cant ignore for the first time there is an ambassador from an Arab country in Hargeisa. the Ethiopians upgraded their embassy in Hargeisa. the Egyptian Delegation is coming in the next few days. The oil Bussiness is coming along fine. For the first time the US and the Somaliland republic have engaged strongly  its going the right way.. And i all i hear from the Bunker is  US drones hit here and there.