Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Famous former warlords out in the cold....

Aideed qualified to be demoted for being politically incorrect. I don't know how he managed to say that, but indeed it takes effort to convince any somali citizen to carry an Ethiopean pass. Even Meles laughed when he was asked about that idea.

General Duke, I recommend you to be less biased of your threads as many readers are enough educated to figure out your point of view and where you coming from. "Do you really support TFG or AYA?

Be happy that Aideed is demoted for his lack of management, not his lack of Reer Qurac or reer Qansax.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Qaynyare, Suudi, Finish, Dheere, Mr Waal, Musa Sudi Yalaxow
are all in Baidoa, they all came to get some position, and none were included in the reshuffle..

How far we have come..

A clear sign of gloating..wonder how long it will streght.

^^^How is one gloaiting dear brother? These warlords deserve nothing from this government which they opposed, at least they have their lives back in Mgadishu. They have a choice go through the process or get exiled for good this time..

he never was awarlord though it served the interest of some to picture him as such and play down Puntland state as a whole.

People Like Omar Jamal,I suppose yeah? Wonder what their motives are? What would they gain from Picturing Abdullahi Yussuf as a warlord?

But,Leave Yussuf aside. Why was Aydeed left to be in the cabinet while Qaybdeed & the rest were removed all together?

Originally posted by Brown:]

quote:

he never was awarlord though it served the interest of some to picture him as such and play down Puntland state as a whole.

People Like Omar Jamal,I suppose yeah? Wonder what their motives are? What would they gain from Picturing Abdullahi Yussuf as a warlord?

But,Leave Yussuf aside. Why was Aydeed left to be in the cabinet while
Qaybdeed & the rest were removed all together?
Your lack of understanding is making you look real foolish. Speak on that which you know of. But to you Qaybeed was the minister of defense or finance or was it of fisheries? :D

Suits them nicely, I say! When they were told to come to Baidoa they were not listening, now they're all assembled in Baidoa and begging to be included into the government, how pathetic is that?

They had so many opportunities when they actually still had some power but like in the rest of life, if you don't grasp your opportunities, then you will sooner or later pay for it and they did!

This is really embarrassing, don't they have any pride, selfrespect and dignity (warlords and anarchists I guess don't have any, otherwise they wouldn't let the country down like they did), suits them good, I say!

Most of those guys were irrelevant in the first place, former taxi and van drivers and manual workers, nothing to really show they deserved anything from this government at all! They deserved it not to be included and to be ridiculed like this as they were opposed to the TFG's process from its inception, so no favours there!

Good on them I say!

Minister or Mp or Xilidhiban or whatever, The question still remains: Why is one Warlord kept as a minister while the rest are snubbed?

What makes Aydeed a special breed of Warlord? More than Qaybdeed,Sudi,Qanyare etc? Do you have an answer for that Taako?/General?

Thats all I asked,Stop side stepping the Question.

Besides,Wasnt Sudi & Qanyare one time Ministers? :confused:

Also,Duke,Please answer my earlier question about what Omar Jamal would gain by picturing Yussuf as a Warlord?

^^You are confusning your self with the generalisation of "warlord". The clans choose their reps in the parliment for example, Qaybdeed is not an MP in the Parliment and thus can not be come a minister.

Yes, Sudi and Co were ministers at one time, thats when they had the guns, they refused to change and got lost with the wind of change. Now they have all been repaced by competent, non "warlord" individuals who reperesent their clans. For example Sudi has been replaced by Afrax who is a highly educated fellow. This is progress noh/

I know very little about Omar Jamal, thus I would not know what he would gain from most things.

Xargaga   

Its clear that the TFG is doing some pruning here but the question is is it a genuine pruning? or is it a payback period for those who Previously opposed the TFG.

You all know well, it started with Sharif xassan. Now the warlords . Lets wait annd see if The polics of whitchunting, would work in this volatile region and at this volatile period.

^^^I belive its a genuine change, Sharif Xasan was incompetent, the warlords were pure ****** and had to go. I think the Somali people forgot the nature of government and how it works.

Anyhow the clans are still represented its just some men lost their posts due to their own faults and no one else.