Sign in to follow this  
sofine

hey love!!!!!!!!!

Blessed   

My first love was a bright big headed thang. Cute as you can imagine. We were kindered spirits, all my mates loved him too. We had a very good relationship, untill one day... I just got a lil too kibraani on him and dissed my poor baby. My lifes been quite dull since.

I am really missing my sweety! Do you think, he'd get back with me if I begged him. And yes, I would actually swallow my pride and beg to have my sweet Tweety back.

Pls advice.

loooooool Ameenah those who don't remember the tweety days might not get the joke...But nonetheless it's was funny.

Now let me see, I have never been in love. But there was a guy i had a crush on about 2 yrs ago..We actually are still good friends, and that's really cool. I don't and never had regreted having feelings for him as i did, because it was an awsome ride and it was worth it to feel as i did, even if it was for short period of time. I wouldn't have been the woman I am today if I didn't know him or he wasn't part of my life. So since I am happy with myself at this moment i am happy with my past...Experiences are what we make of them not how good or bad they were...Bee bye for now.

sofine   

lol amena....one thing is for sure...i do still love my 1st love and till this day we are together...its sad that my girlz didn't end up with their first love ay mean...

sofine   

NOT TO BE JUDGEMENTAL BUT WHAT IS PAKI DOING IN OUR CHAT ROOM!!!!!!!!!!AND WHO IS HE/SHE OR IT TO REPLAY TO MY TOPIC..GET OUT AND NO OFFENCE BUT GO TO WWW.PAKI.COM AIIGHT THERE IS UR BROTHERS AND SISTERS CHATTING IN THERE LOL

DA_BEAST   

well well well my kinda topic,

the first time that i fell in love with was so magical and i can still remember it like it was yesterday and boy am i lucky to say that i'm still fully and madly in love with her and INSHA ALLAH one day i hope to make her my wife as we are still seeing each other even though it's been 3 years since we started dating we never get enough of each other and i guess that's why we're STILL IN LOVE........... :D:D:D:D

sofine   

lol da beast ur girl is da luckiest sista i know..keep da love alive brotha...and may allah(s.w.a) help ur wish come true just make sure u invite all da nomands bro...one luv :D:D:D