Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

ITS HIGHT TIME SOMALILAND REMOVED THE ENEMY WITHIN

Qudhac   

i believe mandeeq should wake up and removed these enemies of our people from our country, these good for nothing cancer thats sleeps amongs us whom we feed and they repay us by slaughtering us.

how naive is somaliland, people who burned looted and destroyed their own country towns and people how are they going to bring any bennefit to us.

somaliland should stopp being bloody heart bleeding liberals and think with their heads and not their hearts. savage will always be a savage.

the government must take their share of responsibility for this crime agains our people because they gave these people the freedom of our country to roam freely and do as they like. i mean if you go to any SL town they are swamped like flies.

we need to deport these people en mass close our tightened our boders and start searching and destroying the sleeping cells these cult groups have in somaliland, these security measurement are paramount for anyone who wins the election.

Asc-Wr-Wb

Maxaa kugu kalifay in aad qabiil dhan ku tilmaanto daqsi iyo wax gadaran?

Intaan la ghaadin sharciga u dhigan SOL, qof muslim ah baad tahay ee dhib isu noqo, illaahayna ka cabso.

Fabregas   

edited by BG:

i believe Britain should wake up and removed these enemies of our people from our country, these good for nothing cancer thats sleeps amongs us whom we feed and they repay us by slaughtering us.

how naive is Britian, people who burned looted and destroyed their own country towns and people how are they going to bring any bennefit to us.

Britian should stopp being bloody heart bleeding liberals and think with their heads and not their hearts. savage will always be a savage.

the government must take their share of responsibility for this crime agains our people because they gave these people the freedom of our country to roam freely and do as they like. i mean if you go to any SL town they are swamped like flies.

we need to deport these people en mass close our tightened our boders and start searching and destroying the sleeping cells these cult groups have in Britian, these security measurement are paramount for anyone who wins the election.

:D:D

I swear the above nonsense could be applied to any far right leader in the europe :D

Kool_Kat   

^^^^^^^OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!! This is above a beyond the scoop of my usual: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Here's another pathetic topic...Shiiiish, don't you guys have any shame...Every damn place you turn on SOL, cabaad baa la taagan tihiin...Our country ku yeh...Idinkaba waageey 'xabad idin keentay' wadankeena nooga baxa la'idima oran jirnee, bal cagaha dhulka yadha dhigta...

This goes to show further just how much full of hate you lots are walee...Waxaaba kasii daran taas, the narrowmindedness...How in the world can you hold innocent people responsible, or even suggest they be deported for the acts of certain groups of people? Dadku markey qalbi madoow yihiin, waligood ma liibaanaan...Never!

roobleh   

Somalilanders were also part of this plot. The majority of the Southern people that ur talking about are people who lost their loved ones due to such violence, and in no way are supporting this cruel act. So, target ur anger where it belongs to. Talk about al shabab and their supporters who are among us, Somalilanders.

ANTARA   

Tranlsation of a statement made by the honourable leader of the Ucid party

faysal_ll.jpg

After convening a press conference in Ambassador Hotel the chairman made the following statement:

What is at stake here is not only the precious lives of those who were martyred in Hargeisa but it is our nascent democracy. Therefore, I certainly condemn any rush to make unfounded accusations or call for genocide or any sweeping generalisation if and when we find out who did this.

We shouldn’t be listening to reactionary men like Siilanyo, and neither should we listen to Riyale and those who have neglected the security of our nation. We need wise and strong leadership for our security and if I was the leader our enemy al-shayadiin wouldn’t have dared to send those maniacs our way, as they would have known the consequences of their actions.

The Men who committed these heinous atrocities in Hargeisa should be brought to justice, we should also take some serious measures in combating terrorism in Burco:

• Sufism and Timo-weyn should be declared as the only two official madhabs in S/land.

• So as to not jeopardise our democracy and our civilised way of living I suggest we set-up a Guatanmo style prison somewhere in Laasanood.

• We should then sentence those who are convicted to death or life imprisonment which ever id easier.

• The ones who are sentenced to death should be killed with home made explosives to give them a taste of their own medicine.

• I also call for the deportation of all Southerners, including putland folks and the all Jareer who have been terrorising the local community with their lethal black magic. These men are responsible for most of the patients in the country’s countless physcaitric hospitals.

• We should impost a nation wide emergency taxation of $ 100 per head to acquire a substantial amount of armaments from the Ukarain. We should then plan an invasion of Garowe and boosao were Cade Muse is collaborating with the terrists and the magicians.

www.SNMsoldiers.com

Emperor   

i mean if you go to any SL town they are swamped like flies.

Astaqfurulaah, you stepped out of the border line, Edit that like brother Garyaqaan suggested.

ANTARA   

^^ Somaali yaanyoo !! (tomato) is defintely a new sheeko

Qudhac is understanbly angry but he is rigth in terms of the security being negelcted, eventhough this caught everyone off guard.

I think somalilnd needs to consider how to fight these guys very seriously.

It is an easy thing to deport or send people to prison. But the real battle will be fought in the arena of public opinion. So, while these guys are brainwashing our kids it will be more effective if our culimaa took the initiative of doing s/thing about it.

The Zack   

^Qudhac is not angry but he is a big time hater. He hates certain qabiils. Qudhac these people will live in the Northwest of Somalia and that is just another part of their country.They are there to say, they aint going no where. There is nothing and I repeat nothing you can do about it. Cunaha is qabo is ciiji lol. What did you want to see in Northwesetern Somalia? Only your qabiil? How pathetic!

Like Kool_Kat said, why does it seem Northweseterners post too many threads these days, way more than other Somalis post? . Lol Qarax miinan arki jirin miyaa? Shit happens, calaacalka dhaafa. That being said shacabkii dhintay allaha u naxariisto.

Qudhac   

zack

no we dont see suicide bombers and deranched savaged killing themselves on daily basis i know these sort of things are dailly occurance in that hellhole they use to call south somalia.

so dont be suprised if we find these sort of behaviour weird and distressing.

authoroties must make it first priorities to round up any sleeping cells from these satanic cult organisation that might be in somaliland.

the population at large must also help government and local authorities root out these diviant blood searching groups.

we know who propagates this disease and we know who supports it localy so its high time government did their job and secured the security of the nation.

letting so much refugees means the they can come unnotice and do their carnage, i think that policy of sympathy has blown up in somaliland face and its hight time to reverse that enough is enough.

Qudhac adeer, I understand your anger. However the people you spoke about as some said are living in a Sonmali territory just like any other. What evidance do you have they commited this crime?.

Is it not ammusing that some of you thought that such acts in Mogadishu were ammusing and proved that the south were idiosts now the fitna is happening in Hargaysa and all you can do as a bully is take your anger on refugees.

Qudhac, did you hear that Al Shabaab held a meeting in Burco? and that they have memebrs from your regions?

Qudhac how could foreigners plant such bombs without local help? Three major carbombs, placed in startegic areas, could this be done by refugeess who have no money, no local knowledge?

Come on saxib deal with the real issues and stop attacking helpless refugees who see Somaliland as just that land of Somali's.

Is this guy serious? What are you gonna suggest next, that the displaced people should be branded and put in internment camps auschwitz style?

That being said, your honesty is commendable even if it's just raw emotional outbursts. Too many people here act like politicians, instead of being real.