Sign in to follow this  
Sugar Love

Should I get Married

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

I see no coded message but apparent ones. Work that keyboard baan ku iri.

I know this one is 'handsome Farah' but I don't know if he's fan of 'Im in a bit of a rut'

:D LMAO! Adiga,sheekadas dhaaf,gabadha bohol beey kujidhaa ee smile.gif

Sugar Love,

I only have one advice for you...

If you get a PM, from any of the men listed below, ignore them.

Faarax Brawn

Che -Guevara

Rudy

Good luck :D

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

I see no coded message but apparent ones. Work that keyboard baan ku iri.

I know this one is 'handsome Farah' but I don't know if he's fan of 'Im in a bit of a rut'

War dee bal kaalaya , rest assure the dear girl is looking for a young handsome Farah NOT Odayaal with feeble bones. Do accept my apologies in advance for the qarxis. :D

^I topped RUDY & CHE? Inalilaah,You are obviously being dramatic-ala-Koolkat :D

Besides, Didnt you read the woman's post? She said,and i quote : There is abosuletly no1 that takes my liking, Im very picky I just cannot settle for sorry to say this: below average looks/boring personality or a comibination of both.

I am boring the type,Che is the below average looks kinda Farah & Rudy is a combination of both(and then some more,LOL),Obviously,she will NOT be interested in either of us. :D

Above all,I am not into the sophisticated,complicated & above 25year old type anyway. Too smart & too beautiful for me, I like me,the naive,simple & insecure ones; the Oh my god aboowes type,by that,i mean,the younger dhoocils. The ones who are unsure of themselves,the type that constantly need to be reminded about how beautiful they are. Not this stuck up snobs from the aisles; You should know,you are one of them. I have known you for ages(six years now?),and I never hit on you :D

War dee bal kaalaya , rest assure the dear girl is looking for a young handsome Farah NOT Odayaal with feeble bones. Do accept my apologies in advance for the qarxis

L0L,Indeed,You ever heard,Old is gold? Obviously not :D

^LOL. Aww, I got you all defensive :D

I was just giving the girl a heads up, so she wouldnt have to go through the trouble of finding out icon_razz.gif

And FYI - I'm not above 25.. but the rest, I'm... rather proudly smile.gif

^I Stated my prefrences,nothing defensive about it smile.gif

Lets move on...Let the girl in a rut find her knight in the shining macawis,shall we?

Me myself,I am disqualified(per your reference,Thanks to you) :D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Above all,I am not into the sophisticated,complicated & above 25year old type anyway. Too smart & too beautiful for me, I like me,the naive,simple & insecure ones; the
Oh my god aboowes
type,by that,i mean,the younger dhoocils. The ones who are unsure of themselves,the type that constantly need to be reminded about how beautiful they are. Not this stuck up snobs from the aisles; You should know,you are one of them. I have known you for ages(six years now?),and I never hit on you
:D

quote:

War dee bal kaalaya , rest assure the dear girl is looking for a young handsome Farah NOT Odayaal with feeble bones. Do accept my apologies in advance for the qarxis

L0L,Indeed,You ever heard,Old is gold? Obviously not
:DI am no psychologist BUT i sense alot of insecurities. Strange a man who likes to keep his distance from stronge opinionated young ladies whatever tickles your fancy dear. :D

Nothing gold about old age. Just the thought of deteriorating collagen and declining neurons is enough to scare me off. Waa mabruuk if your mental state is good at your age ;)

Aaliyyah   

Serenity lol why are you hating on Brown, che, and rudy....I think a good sister can straighten them out...sugar give them a shot, it is abt time they tie the knot smile.gif

Brown I still have few more years to go, but seriously one should get married when they meet the right person for them rather than getting married for the sake of getting married. Like hayam said putting up with someone just cuz u want to be married is not worth it smile.gif

wait ladies till you fall in love and the man sweeps off your feet like in those indian movies hahaha. dnt settle for less ;)

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Sugar Love:

26 aint that bad as ppl give up bugging you to settle

LOL. Sweetie, sorry to say this but whoever told you that misled you big time! It only gets worse, but on the upside, you get wiser and develop thicker skin as time goes on. smile.gif

^ I remember oday aan maalin masjid ku wada tukanay . salaada ka dib intuu istaagay buu yiri "gabadhayda nin ban u rabaa" he then proceeded to list her qualities and what kind of farah he was looking for he mentioned 'Qabil' was not a consideration for him

within a few minutes he had 6 suitors.

I dont know how applicable this is where you live

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

^do you want to know why I put you in the list?
:D

No Thanks. Your opinion & or your reasons,dont matter to me. icon_razz.gif

SugarLove,Abayo,Good luck getting out of that rut with such a cynical mind,L0L

Aaliyah,Point well taken smile.gif

What you going through it is very natural at this stage in your life…I think for females people (community/neighbors/relatives) begin discussing wedding right after high school, but most of us don’t take it seriously or think about it much because we have already the next chapter of our life in progress aka college/university…Once we finish college, we begin to think about what we want out of life and what should be our next step beside gaining employment…And that’s why the suggestion of marriage and what age you should be married off by are heard louder in our heads…But to be honest with you, 25 is just the age a woman begins to discover herself…the person she is, her ultimate plans in life, her essence really…Now that we only have the obligation of our jobs, we have more time to figure out what makes us happy and doesn’t because we tend to be alone more often with ourselves than before…Around 25 it is the age of “self discovery” and it shouldn’t be rushed or by-passed for anything…this is the point we learn to become the “right person” before we embark on the journey of finding the “right companion”…You should get married when it is right for you to get married and not a minute too soon or too late…It is natural to reflect and analysis what goes on in your own life, but as I have learned things don’t happen for us in our timely-tabled manner…Life happens when you live it completely…So enjoy what time you have right now for yourself and live in the moment…Take care, bee bye Khadra