Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Dismantle the militia of the SNM gangs at AraCadeeye

A.J.   

Bada Cas

So has Timacaddeh been reinstated then? what would the reason for that be i wonder?

all his supporters have been protesting have they :D

Not a dictatorship after all then

me   

Originally posted by Artful Dodger:

but i suppose if people like -ME- or JB complained about insults that he made against them it would explain at least a part of it. not all of it mind you because Timacaddeh and others should have been given the right to defend themselves and against their accusations.

I have not complained about Timacadeh or any of these secessionist punching bags, I have been called worse on SOL so hold your horses Dodger and I don't think that Jacaylbaro would complain about Timacadeh since they are partners in secession.

The rules are clear, and Laba xiniinyood's guidelines would help anyone who is willing to debate for their case.

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

We don’t want to hear what other websites say – we want to hear your views!
Stop hiding behind other people’s words and post your own. It would really great if you just post your opinions and your thoughts rather than copying and pasting entire contents of websites to fill up the pages. These will most likely NOT be read by anyone. If you wish, quote a passage and then paste the link at the bottom.

Stop being sentimental
– attacking the person rather the argument they put forward simply discredits you for good and shows lack of reasoning skills and knowledge. be careful of this for it often leads to an ignominious end!

Trivial arguments
– don’t just argue for the sake of arguing, bring forth some reasoning and analysis that forwards the debate rather than spin it in eternal circles of ambiguity.

Prove it!
– many people have no basis for most of the allegations they make and when asked for proof for these baseless accusations would simply vanish and wait for the topic to be buried. These persons are mostly inconsistent in their pitiful appeals.

Selective Reading
- choosing to read one part of a person’s post and refuting that only point and negating any other points raised, demonstrates some weakness in your counter-argument. It is pathetic.

And last but not least –
Debate, don’t discuss!
– this is not your local restaurant or Marfish!

but i suppose if people like -ME- or JB complained about insults that he made against them it would explain at least a part of it.

Why should i complain from Timacadeh ,,,,, didn't know him for a long time but he looked a decent guy ..........

A.J.   

Jacaylbaro,

it was Xog ogaal who said that the reason why Timacaddeh was banned was because you complained about something he had said about you.

I think he may have been stirring trouple but this is what he said-

he got banned, JB buu wax ka sheegay and then JB complaint

ME, i am just trying to learn to rules but can you reiterate what it is that got this dude banned. he was arguing a bit with you and khalaf and maybe your powers extend further they then should :D

Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo, how many girls called Timacaddeh do you know? are grey haired girls common round where you live then? :D

Waar niyow Timacadeh was my best friend and we never had arguments ,,,, go back and check the archieves ,,,,,,,,,, i still don't know why he is banned unless it is something hapened in the past.

who said JB complaint ???? ,,,,,, hope he/she doesn't mean JB as Jacaylbaro ,,,, i remember there is another member called JB

Ms DD   

Oh Lord..wuu i dhakray!

Seriously though, I always imagined him to be a lady. Dont know whatever gave me that impression. Makes me think if I got other nomads wrong..like JB..you are boy..erm..man right?

Ms DD   

There is nothing freaky about mistaking a gent for a lady. Happens to the best of us :D

(I couldnt decide whether to address you "my dear lad" or is it "my dear lass" as there is no indication to your gender but i could haphazard guess that you'd be a lad)