Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Dismantle the militia of the SNM gangs at AraCadeeye

So, SNM exists but somaliland doesn't exist ,,,,,, while inthe other side Puntland exists but SSDF doesn't ,,,,,,,,,

What a fair ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D:D:D

A.J.   

Very ironic Indeed, Jacaylbaro,

I see that Dude A.J. Timacadeh got banned for the things he said against the dude -me- (dude your name is difficult to use, consider making it easier for us to talk to you man)

I am quite new to this forum, so by the looks of it i need to be very careful what i say

Just say whateva you like but no name callings and no personal attack of the members ,,,,, you can write about your ideas even if they are weird ,,,,,,,,,, :D:D

RedSea   

Jacaylbaro SNM does exist, because remember I am still here. Duke thinks I am Mujaahid SNM? lool

Timacaddeh got banned? honestly?

^^^JC, the term SNM & Somaliland could be used by any anti-secessionist individual as synonemous.

Anyhow I have never been against the name Somaliland though sometimes the Somali National Movement sounds more appropriate..

Khalaf   

"I am quite new to this forum, so by the looks of it i need to be very careful what i say"

Artful this defeats the whole purpose of dis joint if ppl are careful to air their viewpoints, whats the point marka?. As JB said just dont insult or personalize things. Sxb i dont get it either why AJ was banned, or peeps are getting warnings behind da scenes?

peace out

RedSea   

You have got to be kidding me. I don't want to come across as though I am protesting, but what the hell is going down here now?

He was the most respectable dude in here, he was very articulate. Darn it.lool

Anyways, Dodger, how do you know?

Duke: If SNM is apprioriate with Somaliland at times, what can we refer to Puntland (buuqland perhaps) and the TFG..oh I forgot, we have many names for it. Like the ********** movement. TFG=Tigray founded government...I don't mind as long as I can my jabs across.

A.J.   

Is that true Jacalbaro, did he insult you and then you complained?

Khalaf, i have been reading this forum for a while so i kind of got to know the characters a bit. i saw that Timacaddeh was having debates with you and -ME- but i didnt really see anything wrong with what he said. to be honest with you i dont really know the rules too well (too many of them if you ask me :D )but i suppose if people like -ME- or JB complained about insults that he made against them it would explain at least a part of it. not all of it mind you because Timacaddeh and others should have been given the right to defend themselves and against their accusations.

I have to be careful because you just dont know what you are going to be banned for on here. Its a dictatorship, man :D

Btw JB what did Timacaddeh say to you that made you complain about him like xox ogaal said you did?

Just tryin to figure the rules out

RedSea   

Well, the brother might not be banned after all. How do any of you know this I am wondering?

Anyways, man have no fear, say what you need to say but keep away for some things. Don't attack someone directly or indirectly while using profound languages.

Duke has been getting away with something like refering me 'mujaahid SNM'....

Khalaf   

^^^Red u keep refering to Duke, u want him banned so ma ahaan? um telling u SOL political section will not be the same w/out Duke.....ive seen Duke operate in particular in the heat of the battle many curses thrown at him stayed respectful, and the guy has been consistent to his cause dont have to agree to it, but respect it. And what's so offensive by SNM, u admire them marka thow is that an "insult", insult is being called what u dont like no?.

Artful sxb, lol@ dicatorships it works wit africans ma istri? :D sxb tell it like it is, just dont insult other nomads personally, and AJ shouldnt been banned,....but we aint the admin, u can always PM the admin and tell them whats up namean...."more to come" the white baby face says, why white baby horta damn n not black baby or somali baby? :D

Sayid   

Was ONLF involved? Like last time at aricadeeye's attempt was blamed on them being a factor of the defeat, or the "flying" ONLF too does not exist?