Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Dismantle the militia of the SNM gangs at AraCadeeye

Why do Laascaanood residents tolerate the militia of the SNM gangs in AreCadeeye? Most Somalis in the northern part of the country do not agree and will never agree the dismemberment of the Somali Republic. The SNM AreCadeeye gangs should be sent home by force…… Xuduud soo xidhxidhasho madness is over…

Mudaharaad Galabta Ka Dhacay Degmada Xudun Ee Gobolka Sool

(Xudun)16.04-7Mudaharaad ay Soo Abaabuleen dadka Degaanku ayaa maanta waxa uu ka dhacay Degmada Xudun kaas oo sida la sheegay looga soo horjeeday Sida lagu Sheegay Kala Goynta Somaliya oo loo la danlahaa sida aan wararka ku helayno maamulka Somali land.

Banaanabax oo ay ka qaybgaleen dad aad u fara badan oo ah dadka degan degaanka xudun ayaa ayaa mar aan la xiriirnay Mid ka mid ah dadka degaanka waxa uu noo xaqiijiyay in mudaharaadkan uu ahaa mid aysan dadka degaanku u kala harin waxaana uu noo sheegay in uu mudaharaaku uu galinkii dame ee manta la soo gabagabeeyay iyada oo aysn wax rabshado ah aysan dhicin. Mudaharaadkan oo aysan u kala harin dadka degaanka,Cuqaasha & Waxgaradka Degaanka waxaana ay si weyn loogu cambaareeyay sida ay dadka gobolka Sool ku nool Siiba Degmada Xudun ay uga soo horjeedaan Kala Goyanta Somaliya iyada oo la sheegay in dadka degaanku ay caradii ay kula dul dhaceen mid ka mid ah dhalinyarada degaanka oo isagu la sheegay in taageerayay Maamulka Somali land.

Mudaharaadkan ayaa ku soo beegmaya xili ay maalinimadii shalay ahayd ay ciidamadii Somali land ay isaga huleeleen Degmada Dhahar & Degaano kale oo ka tirsan Gobolka Sanaag iyaga oo dib ugu gurtay goobihii ay hore uga soo amba baxen.

Radio WidhWidh Xudun

Mahamud Said Salaad Punt land Somlia

Dear Fools

do not delude yourselves by thinking this is the SNM. The SNM was the most lethal somali force of its time and Puntland would be razed to the ground if that was the command of the SNM. however Somalilanders are peaceful people who out of the necessity of Peace disbanded this great Warior entity.

So dont think that its the SNM you are facing and considers yourselves lucky they are not.

PS.

The somaliland army is there protecting Sovereign Somaliland and will always do that.

Lake   

AJ I think you should not have to explain this really.

Just say yeah they retreated..go along with it. I don't think they're being serious when they're saying this..Is not that serious...Is more like Kaftaan.

Salaams

me   

Originally posted by A.J. Timacadeh:

Dear Fools

do not delude yourselves by thinking this is the SNM. The SNM was the most lethal somali force of its time and Puntland would be razed to the ground if that was the command of the SNM. however Somalilanders are peaceful people who out of the necessity of Peace disbanded this great Warior entity.

So dont think that its the SNM you are facing and considers yourselves lucky they are not.

PS.

The somaliland army is there protecting Sovereign Somaliland and will always do that.

Dear fools. :D ....and there are people that got banned for saying potato.........Timacadeh and Lake you guys are clearly new to SOL...first of all I want to say welcome on board. Ta labaad, is dajiya saaxiibayaal, indhihiina furta waxna barta. Maalin walba wax baa idiin soo kordhi doona meeshan.

Ka baro Oodweyne sida hawada loo qoro...odayga wax waan ka bartay :D

Ka baro Ngonge sida dadka loogu ciyaaro

Ka baro Paragon sida khidada loo dhigo

Ka baro MMA sida toos loogu hadlo

Ka baro General Duke sida daacad loo ahaado....wuu lunsanyahay, laakiinse waa daacad

Ka baro Nur sida aduunyooyin kale loogu shaqaysto

Ka baro BOB sida loo gabyo

Dowr macalin oo kalena baryahan wee iska seexdeen, wee soo nasanayaan ayaan u malaynayaa...Horn....Sophist....Baashi...etc

Marka saaxiibayaal meeshu kaftan maaha meeshu waa iskuul...qalin iyo buug soo qaata waxna barta.

ME,

I was on SOL long before you sxb so you got your facts wrong again before you started to post.

Next time follow the three key stages.

1 Think

2 Think again

3 No matter what dont post because you still havent thought enough about what you are saying

ps

what was wrong with what i said. no personal attack, no gabiil, no swearing...

The truth is cold, hard and difficult to take but i dont think it is enough to get me banned

me   

No one wants you banned sxb, so don´t worry about that. Ta labaad, hadii aad meesha intaas oo dhan joogtay, maxaad wax uga baran wayday.

The SNM was the emboidment of our warrior spirit,

it has not risen since 91.

please refrain from uttering its hallowed name.

you were facing local pro-somaliland militia supported by 250-300 Somaliland soldiers, nothing more.

you should be praying that you do not face the resurgence of the SNM of 91, or even the current SL army

for ity will haunt you till the end of your day

^^^Even he knows the SSDF is gone, that struggle is outdated and we dont care for it much, kinda like the older groups and movements. Today thankfully we have Puntland and the TFG..