Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

What ever happened to this nomad?

^^Ducaqabe, saaxiib Ngonge meeshan wuxuu ku heystaa hal CARD, that is the notion of comprehension. Everytime he wants to knock someone out, he uses the card of comprehension, like English was his own handcrafted language. Much of the time he speaks with certainty that you can't understand anything unless you possess what he terms, higher knowledge of liberalism! Take that always as a sign of failure from his side. My advice to you, ducaqabe, never reason with the liberals, learn their gullible tactics and approaches of debate. :D

Watch out, as well, you see how Castro plays as the good cop, when Ngonge is shaving your hair with the broken beer bottle! Soon you will find your self in a net of conspiracy, with a bunch of die-hard supporters, accusing you of wrong doings. Don't get intimidated, they impress at first sight, but lose the will to continue fighting.

Ducaqabe, I know you are the lone fighter, but with my good spirit, you will find me backing your just jihaad against the unjust aggressor. Our understanding to this problem is that there are persuasive lobbiyists, mainly liberals, who can loudly convey their messages to the head of the site, after they subdued all the moderators in every section of the site. Remember, liberals can earn wide range of artificial supporters, but can hardly attain it with anything.

Now, from reliable sources, or leaks, I heard about, these liberals have formed in black list of people to get rid off this year, and suprisingly, you and I are the top of their list. But you know, sxb, I have nothing to lose, since I am Alle-ubaahne. Liberals are like chicken, they can't overcome us except using the vicious bird-flu they recently have accumulated. With the help of Seyfulaah-Alle-ubaahne, you have all the vaccinations at your tip.

For now on, you can use your long-range missiles, and downsize the conferrence of the liberals. Go ahead, make them like, fajacalahum kacasfin ma'kuul sida bal la xaskulay oo kale ka dhig! :D

Castro   

^ Callypso, this is where innocence is buried. Do come more often and pay your respects.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

With the help of Seyfulaah-Alle-ubaahne, you have all the vaccinations at your tip.

I suspect you're missing a shot or two yourself, good Alle-ubaahne. Specifically, the one for rabid paranoia. :D

Gabbal   

Alla-Ubaahne labada oday waa ka badbadisay dee. I think you guys are buying exactly what they want you to buy. Who said Ngonge is rude, superior, or conceited? Perphaps that is what he wants you to perceive. Castrona waxu hayaa iska yar. I have never seen the nomad hold down a debate. :D

If you are serious about your liberal consipiracy on SOL then stop feeding them the ammo to keep you that paranoid. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Kashanre:

Who said Ngonge is rude, superior, or conceited? Perphaps that is what he
wants
you to perceive.

If you didn't figure it out by now, what with 2000+ posts of his, then you may be suffering from chronic comprehension deficit, son. :D

Gabbal   

No Comrade, I am into making my own opinions rather then letting others decide them for me. I respect the nomad Ngonge (don't know why or for what reason), but that is what I term "rep-building".

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ Callypso, this is where innocence is buried. Do come more often and pay your respects.

Castro, adaa ka naxaayo Callypso oo runta u sheegay. This section should have special access to only few individuals.

If I could and there was a way to do, I would go as extreme as placing a ban on all girls even for viewing of this section.

We let this thread stand open for several days to give an ample opportunity the forumers of this section to voice their own opinion about this particular case. We hope it achieved that purpose.

However, since this thread is clearly a "complaint" one, which is against one of the ""golden rules" and since everyone has had shared his/her opinion, it is prudent for now to be closed.

Thank you all.