Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

What ever happened to this nomad?

Those of you who are crying for jum i feel sorry for you guys. the kid made too many mistakes. Caruurta markii wax laga celiyo ayeey aad uugu jecelyihiin my boy Jum was like that, i am sorry to said that.

My home boy jum was told to stop all the aberration, bloomer, blooper, blunder, boner, boo-boo, bungle, confusion, delusion, erratum, and the false statements.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Whom might the 'establishment' be?

It is such responses and total lack of understanding of the tempo of someone’s reply that creates comments like Juma’s rape boasting. The establishment, my dear hard of reading brother, are those with the power to delete, ban and rebuke misbehaving Nomads (in general, they would be those in charge of things, but I’m sure that you already understand that). What then, pray tell, prompted you to ignore all my thousand odd words and choose to pick on this one word? Were you lost for words or did the use of the word ‘establishment’ irritate you? What other words irritate you and how long (or rather how many words) would it take before you start frothing at the mouth and swear bloody murder?

I’ve said this to the admin in the past in private and I repeated it countless times in public. As long as the majority of the Nomads lack basic comprehension skills and are devoid of reason, the rational and sensible approach is pointless. The big discussion is fruitless and the desire for consensus becomes absolutely, utterly, completely and totally bonkers. Ban him and get it over with or let him back in and stop this circus.

Castro,

You’re of course correct as to the level of wrongness of Juma’s words. However, one could argue that the vagueness of the rules is what encouraged Juma to utter those words. I’m sure you realise by now that such words don’t move me or phase me at all (he could have been talking about my own mother there and it would not matter). They are, after all, the words on the screen I always refer to. They could have easily been deleted by the moderators and we could have moved on. Or even, as often happens, Juma could have been banned and that would have been that (with a couple of protest threads that are locked or deleted maybe). Online personas don’t, on the whole, rile me that much (nor should they you).

The words in question here were clearly intended as an insult and something to shock and anger the ‘opposition’ (whomever he decided those were). They, like I just said, could have been deleted and we could easily have moved on. Simple words and insults DON’T MATTER and should not matter. Trends, the pushing of agendas and spread of certain ideas or ways of thinking is what should matter and always be argued against. Yet, sadly, that never happens in SOL (or Somali society in general). It’s easier to deal with one issue and move on, whilst ignoring everything else! I say remove and deal with the environment that compels someone like Juma to utter such horrible words and you will, surprisingly, see less of that nonsense appearing on the forum.

I doubt if there is anything else I could add to this topic. I just hope that the establishment are not as obtuse as Ducaqabe (said with the utmost respect to my hasty brother).

PS

Khayer, of course I was looking at myself on the mirror as I dictated those words. Drives me secretary mad, that does.

Castro   

^ Masha Allah, you haven't changed good Ngonge. You are as limpid and as arrogant as ever. Good to have you back ninyahow. That time off has done nothing to humble or dumb you down. :D

Jacpher   

I get all this for just asking a simple honest question?

NGONGE:

As arrogance and cocky as one can get, not to mention ignorance. Nothing new, your tedious arrogance and ego. Slow and obtuse? Try again. I’ve been called worst. Insulting words don’t matter? Is this s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y 101? You must have been playing with yourself in the mannerism class. You need to familiarize yourself with what’s called Net Etiquette before you post anything.

In Af-Maay, we say weelwel ka jire iyo nin wal isku og, lamadaba wey walwalee! Do you comprehend Somali proverb? Humbleness is way better than reasoning with ignorance. Wa idaa khaadabahumul Jaahiluuna Qaluu Salaamaa. You won a one-way ticket to my ignoring list.

Castro   

^ Atheer Ducaqabe, sowdigan xanaaqay. Oday Ngonge wuu carrab qalafsanyahay mooyee ma niyad xuma (at least I hope). Markaa atheer ninka si fiican baad iskaga dhicisee ignore listka iya waaxay waxanaad sheegaysaa? I say Ngonge is ripe for some whoopin. He needs to be re-introduced to the SOL jungle. :D

NGONGE   

^^ :D

It was a pointless question. If you had to ask it, you COULD NOT READ.

As for arrogance, neither you nor Castro have told me anything new here, saaxib. If you had any sense (or comprehension) you would have taken it with a PINCH OF SALT.

As for Net Etiquette, when one is faced with obtuse comments (and your question, was obtuse) one is never wrong when giving a proper reply. I was doing you a service, brother. If you try to not let any little barbs get to you, you would have seen that. Still, this is pointless really. Experience tells me that I’ll again be trying to explain the art of fishing to a bunch of Nomads.

If there is anything I’d love you ALL to learn is to not be riled by anything I write. Once you manage that, you’ll be able to cope with almost anyone else. The irony of course is that though I’m annoying, arrogant and rude, I remain on the right side of offence.

Jacpher   

Castro:

Walaahi I don’t have an ounce of Xanaaq. Such offensive filthy mouth is what I detest. He thinks he’s on top while his cockiness keeps him down. He reminds me of a team leader I used to work with. That particular individual didn’t last a month. He had to beg for everyone’s attention and later reassigned to another department. You see, his pride caused him blindness. I didn’t read his 2-page post. I asked the question based on Xarago’s post. The question was not intended for him. I don’t personally know Juma and I never read his comments so for this nomad to think otherwise shows his lack of rational thinking and poor personality.

Castro   

^ Shaydaanka iska naar atheer. Ngonge yuuna dambi kuu keenin. Come on Ducaqabe, use your own signature atheer? icon_razz.gif

Waryaa Ngonge, ninyahow ma waardiyaad meel katahay? Sow afartii subaxnimo ma aha carro Ingiriis? Mise sheekadaadu waa aan Ducaqabe ku mirqaamo? :D

Jacpher   

I've never seen such persona. Were you treated this way in your childhood that you think it’s normal? I take it you don’t read Somali language let alone comprehend its literature. I’ll say it again in plain Somali. Far iyo meel bugtaa is og, Castro can break it down in layman’s term. Maybe my question pushed your hot button. I know nothing about Juma and the controversy surrounding his comments. Think clearly before you post :D Will you?

Castro: Thanks for the reminder sxb.

Ban him and get it over with or let him back in and stop this circus.

Why has this thread not been deleted?

Though what the schoolboy penned amounted to categorical indecency, devilish diatribe, and unambigiously fiendish fiddle-faddle, still, I think he should either be allowed to post under his nick, or, if this be no-wise possible, then this thread and anyone who refers to him should be censored.

Nin afka laga xidhay inaydun hadal heesaan maaha

With Salaams,

PK

NGONGE   

To Ducaqabe:

Heh. Don’t you think reading the previous posts on this thread would have been a sensible thing to do before asking your question? My superiority (real or imagined) is only the result of your laziness, saaxib. Would you call a man that walks normally disabled? Would you call one that demonstrates an ability to see blind? Would you call one that CAN hear you deaf?

I’d wager that you would do no such thing. Why then are you offended when I call you obtuse though you admit that you didn’t read the whole thread?

I don’t pick on you personally, saaxib. I target your attitude and laziness. Do it again and I’ll do it again. If it upsets you, tough. You need to learn to read if you want to be in the same thread as me. smile.gif

Jacpher   

War miyaad ku gureysaa caawa? Pot is not for everyone.

It appears you’re suffering of dyslexia. Go back and re-read my post. I’ve said it earlier and I’ll say it again, I don’t reason with ignorance. I don’t think I gain anything from the discussions you participate except silliness and insanity. :D