Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Let's talk about Marriage: side effects of promiscuity

Ibtisam   

I keep seeing some thread littered with promotion of promiscuity, I think some of you would benefit from watching the first 12mins of this talk.

Ibti, I cant watch the link. I'm at work :(

Who is promoting promoscuity? :eek: If it is Gaalada, then those people are unbeleivably loose due to lack of morals and self-control.So we wont bother. If it is Moslims, then we shall urge them to repent and pray for them. No Judgements.

Indhoos   

Thanks for sharing this, it is a very good topic.

Going to the bar to find a companion may not apply to Somalis yet, but Think of Bars as the parties of today, in our society and what

happens there....

Thanks again sis.

Ibtisam   

^^^Looks like we are on the same boat, I'm [Can't claim the Royal WE like you] bored of your "hey I'm sinner and totally F* up, let me brag about it" We get it, weed, sex and jaad. :rolleyes:

I do not have a “holier than thou attitude”, like every human I sin and make mistakes, but I certainly won’t make the same mistake of promoting certain life styles with slogans of moderation. If you are offended because I remind you, then super fantastic.

P.s. Did you know that for as long as someone hides or covers their sins, there is still an ounce of Iman in them. I suggest you watch the video I posted, I am sure that if you open your ears and heart, it will benefit you and wipe out some of those black dots generated by daily sins. Failing that, you don’t have to watch it, but why stop others who might and benefit.

Girls; you are welcome smile.gif

Originally posted by Ibtihal:

^^^Looks like we are on the same boat, I'm
[Can't claim the Royal WE like you]
bored of your "hey I'm sinner and totally F* up, let me brag about it" We get it, weed, sex and jaad. :rolleyes:

I do not have a “holier than thou attitude”, like every human I sin and make mistakes, but I certainly won’t make the same mistake of promoting certain life styles with slogans of moderation. If you are offended because I remind you, then super fantastic.

P.s. Did you know that for as long as someone hides or covers their sins, there is still an ounce of Iman in them. I suggest you watch the video I posted, I am sure that if you open your ears and heart, it will benefit you and wipe out some of those black dots generated by daily sins. Failing that, you don’t have to watch it, but why stop others who might and benefit.

your one of those people who loves to hear the sound of their own voice huh? always preaching and think they are better then everyone else.

Go preach to someone who gives a damn, and has time to listen to a hypocrite like you missy.

Nehanda   

^ wow, i think you are too extreme and rude amigo. If you do not agree with the post then keep your mouth shut and move on to elsewhere. I for one give a damn about anything and everything that promote moral virtues.

Amna   

I can't believe some people are getting offended because someone decided to share something that is beneficial to us in this life and next insha allah. I search for videos like this on youtube alot so jazakallahu khair for sharing.

Originally posted by Nehanda:

^ wow, i think you are too extreme and rude amigo. If you do not agree with the post then keep your mouth shut and move on to elsewhere. I for one give a damn about anything and everything that promote moral virtues.

The truth can be rude and extreme sometimes. Moral virtues are overrated especially in the west, but you can always click your heels together and get back to africa.

Urban   

That was a timely reminder, thanks. Part 13 was a great and relevant follow up, it's something I've been looking for for a long time.