Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

Feb 15 Anti-War Protest, did u attend or not

Miriam1   

Salam

Wondering how many of our nomads attended the worldwide protest.

And if not...is it because u dont care for them

Or was it a personal issue that out weighed the protest in importance

Personally i was there and yelling lol

smile.gif

MD   

Salaam

oh about the worldwide protest, i actually didn't go. :( Reason-- Well i heard it's not good idea to go to those kinds of places b/c they ususally take pictures, and then they add ur name to their(unknown list) whenever u plan to leave the country ur name is in their database...just protecting myself..My parents use to tell me these freaky stories!

Supporting them at home though..!!!U know when ur watching the news, u see all these people yelling "No war on iraq" i get all motivated and then i start YELLING with them!! ;)

Miriam1   

Salam

Shyhem a simple no would suffice dear there is no need of this crude saracasm...If the lives of the innocent isnt important to u , god have mercy on ur soul

Beauty lol @ that my mom said the same thing, and if it was not for my anuts and my father i would have not gone or attended the conferences.

There isnt such thing like that and if there is so be it..ur fate is ur fate, iam not going to let such an innate fear as that defeat my purpose.

Peace smile.gif

Goodir   

Yeah I went to the demonstration, we did the biggest rally ever in the history of Uk.

Over 2 million people marched here in London showing their anti-war saying NO TO WAR NOT IN OUR NAME.

People from all over the country get together at HydparK corner, it was freezing damn and for how stimulated i was i didn't even felt and besides that

SHOUTING allday....KISS HIS A$$ N GET THE GAS lOOl.. ironic....No BLOOD FOR OIL.....

Well i dunno if saddam is gonna pay me for that shit... but i must say it is worth going it. At least I raised my voice to oppose and stop these acts of oppressions, aggressions and mass murder of young innocent children.

PEACE FOR ALL

AUN   

Yes I did go to my first march and I think it was worth it not because I went it but as Majdi already it was history as it was the biggest march ever in this country and the positive signs seem to be coming as I am writing now I am watching the News and one of the cabinet ministers here Claire Short, (International Development Secretary)threatened to resing if Mr. Blair tries to follow Dubya Bush without UN mandate and more than 150 members of his party are threatening to rebel against his decision. so the guy is in a lot of pressure

Miriam1   

Salam

I am so glad that ppl who attended posted ! its nice to hear from u.I agree with u completly Majdi and Kisima, i would rather have been there in the cold yelling my heart out than sitting at home passivly loathing them on tv. It matter of history period.

Yea Kisima i wonder what the Americans have on Blair to put him in this position, his entire government is against him..he must be getting somting form them to along with thier plans!

Somaliaonline prez nice response to shyhem...but u didnt answer the important question, were you out there.

Hey personally my fav yell is " BUSH WE KNOW U, UR DADY WAS A KILLER TOO!!"

Nice ha :D

Peace

AUN   

Yes Jawahir it was astonishing day...did you mention cold??? IT was very cold here in London but I am prepared for it and defied the chilly weather and stood there more 5 hours to listen to speaker after another. when I got home in the eveining I had to cancel my original plan because my whole body was aching coz of the cold weather

Miriam1   

Salam

Prez doesnt in a way, indirect as it may be, have alot to do with somali affairs. In my humble opinion, i think if the united states defies the united nations and attacks Iraq, it would clear the road for them to attack any other country with on one to answer to, for now they woiuld be the most powerful nation on this planet.

So hypothetically they would be able to attack Somalia, with no pretext of anysort, why u may ask..to me thats preety clear!

I dont believe that any nation should have this much power..well unless its an Islamic State out there trying to establish a islamic ummah.

hey thats my 2 cents smile.gif

Peace