Sign in to follow this  
fartun

The best thing about being Married!

^^^ Yeah right...I know more than you think I know..Did you know that too?

Have u ever heard of what is called "Twin Shower"? aha..you didn't know that..did you?

it looks like this --->

d05_M_Bath_shower.jpg

:D:D

Cheers

Castro   

LOZ, that shower area is two small for two people. :D

The problem with showering with someone lies in how hot they want their water to be. Some people shower in 100° C water. Others are cold showerers. Combine the two and you've got a riot. Thumbs down for showering together.

Rahima   

^ Spicing I think can be done in many ways, but showers and toilet are private times. God, the thought of having someone in your face all the freakin time is scary enough let alone having them in the shower with you as well.

Thanks but no thanks, I’d rather lead a boring ‘love life’ then have my shower time invaded :D .

LOZ, that shower area is two small for two people.

That shower is more than big enough for two people unless of course they are Americans, then I think it would be an issue even for one icon_razz.gif .

Jacpher   

Shower with cold water? Reminds me of those hotels in Nairobi. I don’t know how I did it but it was tough. Salaad Subax was so hard knowing your weeso was too cold.