Sign in to follow this  
fartun

The best thing about being Married!

Mowgli   

Congrats sis...may you always be as happy as you are now together

Ahura...my dear have you not seen djboutian weddings?? I was scarred for life when I heard ppl shouting "bouche a bouche" and saw he grannies and co clapping hands :eek:

Saalixa   

Congrads fartun

I like the thought of having someone there by your side every day of your life till death take you apart but i dont like the idea of HIm/her being there every time na'mean

It gets to my nerves when i see couples holding each others hands in the mall for more than 20 mins or in the trainstation kissing or posing infront of the world to see. I mean who cares you love each other? and that should be done behind closed doors.

I hate to have someone except my mother, telling me what to do. I also hate sharing a life with someone like all those things you said

eating together ,sleeping together,taking the responsibility on your shoulder of this new person and what might come between you.It all becomes too scary and restricted...but iam just kidding i think fartun you have a beautiful life to look forward to so make the most of it.

ALL OF THE BEST FOR YOU SISTER IN THIS NEW WORLD YOU HAVE ENTERED

Originally posted by sheherazade:

So the best thing's the honeymoon? And downhill from there on?

Congrats.

Tickle those tonsils, for God's sake.
icon_razz.gif

well sheh i only told her the truth.....and no it aint all downhill from there on it can be great and as i said it wil depend on whether couple succesfully go through the period of major change and adjust to it and that is when kids come into the picture.The current easy freedoms of packing ina minute and travelling for instance wont work and everything you do will revolve around the children...the succesful couples manage to do that and still find time for themselves together not at the expense of one or the other.....and still maintain the love for one another.Like it or not that is a fact of life.

Wiilo   

Maashaa Allah, fartun congrats, i'am happy for you. Allah ha kuu barakeeyo your marriage. I guess i can also claim the Newlywed thing, 'cause mine wasn't that long ago, anyways, enjoy and be RAALIYO . I was told to be raaliyo too.

Wabillaah:............

Originally posted by sheherazade:

So the best thing's the honeymoon? And downhill from there on?

Oh yeah Sheh? Mind telling me how you know that?

Party spoiler!

Fartun,

Gongrat sis, I'm happy for you.

Katrina   

^lol, balls of steel is what you got sis. :D To enter a mushy marriage thread and defy the normal congrats, blessing etc.

Will the pack of wolves attack now? lol

Castro   

^ The real question on everyone's mind is: is the lip-kissing BOYFRIEND the same as the forehead-kissing hubby?

Congrats Fartun. I'm going on ten years (plus or minus 2 years). Except for a couple of years in the middle, it keeps getting better and better.

Qaldaan   

Hey Fartum

I’m pleased to say that I found it extremely helpful to read your view on a perfect partner (husband in your case). I was surprise to my knowledge and ignorant it may seem to hear a follow Somali sister to tackle such a sensitive matter. You seem to be an expert on this field, hence what recommendation would you offer to a bachelor like myself..

Mafia   

Mabrook to all the happily newly-weds sisters. Nothing more beautiful to see a brother/sister aknowledging such a hippiness in their marriage.

By the way, that adds to our points (we are finally making ladies happy). wow!

All the things that the sister mentioned are great.

But one doesn't need to get married to get all those things. Many people are living life without the hassle of marriage yet with all the benefits of marriage.

So is marriage needed any longer? What’s the point of marriage then?

Pucca   

But one doesn't need to get married to get all those things. Many people are living life without the hassle of marriage yet with all the benefits of marriage.

So is marriage needed any longer? What’s the point of marriage then?

:eek: come again?

ya rabbi strengthen our iman *amen*