Sign in to follow this  
fartun

The best thing about being Married!

fartun   

woow pple i have to let you guys know that getting married may seem to be something hard but when you are in love and you want to do any thing god that is the best thing ever walahi. any way i am newly wed and the most thing that i enjoy is getting up early in the morning my husband making doing the breakfast eating together and playing each with the food how nice is thatn na'mean. yeah coming back home asking each others how was their day, comeon lets me honest who else would ask you that and give you big kiss on the forhead na'mean that is the best na'mean. eating dinner together puting each others mouth how wonderful is that to be honest is something that we all dream about na'mean. besides sitting on the table helping me with my homework, washing the dishes together, taking shower gosh cant' put words to that coz am so in love i gues, yeah waking up in his arms do nothing but hold each other tie and make love to each while never lasts na'mean. so the moral of this is i would recomend each and every one of you to get marry and feel the enjoyment of life na'mean being single isn't fun coz there is nothing to talk about other than this and that so forth but yeah when you are married got life, love and everying soroundings all together feel me pple. enjoy life while it lasts.

Congrats to you Fartun, I am glad that you are happy and enjoying life with your new hubby, but I gotta wonder about ;

day, comeon lets me honest who else would ask you that and give you big kiss on the forhead na'mean that is the best na'mean.

What's this business about kissing each other in the foreheaD? You take showers together, make love etc, why stop with the forehead when it comes to kissing?? Is there a law that says two married people can't kiss in the lips? Its bad enough they do it on weddings when they giving each other kisses on the cheeks and foreheads etc. I am going off topic here, but I am very curious to know who came up with this business about lip kissing being a big no no.

Shyheim   

I agree marriage is a beautiful thing. Most of us folks ain't getting any younger so mine as well hit the alter right, lol...not quite...we all got a given day and so we wait patiently, but it's a blessing you already experienced that day..now cherish that..and god bless...1

Farturn,

Congrats. Sounds lovely.

LayZie,

What's this business about kissing each other in the foreheaD? You take showers together, make love etc, why stop with the forehead when it comes to kissing?? Is there a law that says two married people can't kiss in the lips? Its bad enough they do it on weddings when they giving each other kisses on the cheeks and foreheads etc. I am going off topic here, but I am very curious to know who came up with this business about lip kissing being a big no no.

Are you crazy, woman? Illahayow labo muslimeen oo afka islagaley sida hippopotamus hana tusin. Ameen. Thinking about the exchange of bacteria, saliva, and bad breath just makes me want to hurl.

Uma   

Mabrook! Glad to see a happy siter. Althought you shouldn't point out singleness (not sure if the word exists). everyone has a day.

Enjoy your happyness and u soo ducee single lada. :D

Fartun, congrats...I am really happy for you. I hope your happiness and marriage both last a lifetime, Insha'Allah.

LoL @ FF! Did you not tell me you were the lip-locking champion of your senior year in high school? Oopsie daisy...

Layzie...that's called an 'audience-kiss'. You can't exactly snog your hubby/wifey/someone with your mumsy and granny looking on. That would be in very bad taste. But fear not, from what I hear, the really fun stuff is saved for behind closed doors (just as it should, mind).

Congrats sis and thanks for the advice, the moral of the story was to get married, hear hear hear

One can imagine how hard that seems when you are not, but rather easy when its done, Its how life works. Sometime I see the already married peepz looking for second and seriously doing it while the singles are still wondering around.

That is how simple it is, so C'mon lets do it

Who's is ready???

Casto haye, Woman section waa agwareegaysaa maalmahaan :D , There was never been a better chance than this, Thanks to Fartun.

Zaahidah   

Are you crazy, woman? Illahayow labo muslimeen oo afka islagaley sida hippopotamus hana tusin. Ameen. Thinking about the exchange of bacteria, saliva, and bad breath just makes me want to hurl.

It's from the Sunnah to do that walaalo teeda kale marriage without arinkaa dhadhan ba ma lahane :confused:

Wasalaam

Arawella   

If marriage is such bliss then why do we have so many family breakdowns, single mothers and men with more than 1 wife?

Marriage is all about hard work; the romance is high while you are still on your honeymoon.

However that is not to say there are the exceptions and I hope in this case your marriage Fartum is one of those.

Juxa   

fartoun mabruuk sis, may allah make yr union a happy one and your husband kii lagu nasto ;)

a word of advise, be consistant, dont do things out of xiiso, but rather out of love and remember true love is not the butterflies, the kissy kissy lovey dovey stuff, its acceptance, support and companionship.

it is your home, your life, give it priority and insha allah allah will help ya with the rest. good luck

fartoun the work starts after the first child is born.speaking from experience of course and if you can pass that test then you are made otherwise you are in trouble.nothing near now, so have a great time!!.Honeymoon doesnt come around so make as much good a memory of it as you can..............it's something you'll remember for a long time!..........keep the old man busy under the sheets .......he's been ina draught long enough looooooooooooool :D:D:D:D:D