Sign in to follow this  
kiLLaflows

why are the sisters givin' da Brothaz Hard Time???????

Hey wuzz up pple .... wut i don't understand is diz dayz is why da sistaz are givin' da brothaz a hard tyme, specially da married couples, diz dayz da sistaz are sayin' their husband are not doin' enuff work @ home or not bringing enuff income to da family or basicaly da one which is cousin' da prb when we were in somalia,

it only started since when we cum 2 dis western society. nwayz i'm wonderin' are we tha once who couse dis prb or it's tha sistaz or it's simply tha brothaz don't care about tha family loyalty

THIZ A TOUGH QUESTION , SO UR REPLIES WILL BE INTERESTIN'

Lefty   

I have heard this complaint from many men that feel this way and It's unfortunate guys make the same mistakes over and over again. First and foremost, Every man needs to learn what women are taught to expect from you (Man) so you can play in the game fairly and still win. Remember It's a women's nature to complain, given others a hard time, being a materialistic, and etc but make sure that you're always ahead of them and understand where they're heading to and not how they are trying to. You should also keep your mind and your eyes open at all times and not assume anything, nor rule any possibility out. Life is different nowadays and it's changing dramatically therefore men have to get used to it.

women in every society share one thing in common and that is being materialistic wherever they're. They always tend to expect more and more and as more as they can get. It's ok and normal if she asks you to get more dimez or complain about your unchanged small wallet. If you're a man, woman would expect your big arms wrapped around her...another words, they're expecting your leadership not your competitive.

IF somehow she gives you a hard time for anything, Never tell her mistakes or the problem cause instead of solving it very easily, they usually create more and more. Just Make your own decision and base it on logic but you have to pretend like you're discussing your ideas with her before you make a move.L

There're many unwritten general rules!

Hi

Did you guys hear about this women in Canada who called the police on her husband (for supposedly beating her up) and got arrested. They said the guy was then raped in prison, where he later died. So she now wants to sue the legal system for what happened to her husband and wants the Somali community help. unbelievable

subhana allaah that's sad story brother.

The Muslim woman knows that the man has the right of qiwaamah over her, as the Qur’aan says:

(Men are the protectors and maintainers [qawwaamun] of women, because Allah has given the one more [strength] than the other, and because they support them from their means . . .) (Qur’aan 4:34)

olso- The Qur’aan has described this relationship between men and women, which brings love, harmony, trust and compassion, in the most moving and eloquent terms.

Muslim sista,

I don't understand your post. Are you actually saying that the husband had the right to beat his wife?

To the poster,

You know what? The bruhs aren't doing enough. Back home, it was acceptable to spend your time at the local coffeeshop/teashop when you have a wife and 10 kids at home. But in North America, things are different. You either have to get an education or get a full-time job. You can't work a part-time and spend the rest of you time and money in Tim hortons or Coffeetime! Go home...help your wife ..help your kids with your homework..take them out to play..do something other than try to conceive other babies!! :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, there are few good bruhs out there taking care of their business and there are few women who are being materialistic. But what was norm back home doesn't necessarily mean its the norm here. Get with the program boys!

Peafce

Salaam

I'm not having a dig at anyone in particulair, but it seems we get a kick out of those 'battle' of sexes dialogues :D . Brothers please spare us the 'materialistic theory, we all know that sisters can go out and pull their own weight when it comes to the workforce, - you might not admit it but there are some males that are in search of the lady with the HUGE bank account - So easy on the double standards. ;) - and as my theory goes don't ask for somthing that you don't posses yourselve, with that in mind you will go a long way.

We all have downfalls, and false expectations. Don't keep looking back at how things are done back home rather think how you can enjoy a life with your choosen spouse.

**** Brothers one last DIG.... i'll make it sweet. Why keep bringing up the Housework duties, it doesn't bother us, why does it bother YOU? don't you know that to help your wife was something that was taught to MEN well before we started crossing borders to the western way of Thinking - food for taught huh - I'm sure my brothers with an understanding of the Deen will back me back up on that smile.gif **********

Lets not base our opinions on scenerio's...it ain't cool to generalise :D

Salaam.

NASSRA   

KAAHIN

U WANNA KNOW WHY SIS IS GIVING U HARD TIME...CUZ GUYS ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE THING AND ONLY ONE!!!!! AND U KNOW WHAT THAT IS...BUT WOMEN U SEE WE ARE DIFFERNET....WE LIKE TO KNOW U BETTER AND U KNOW DO FUN STUFF...BUT THE GUYS THERE MIND IS INTO SOMEWHERE ELSE...SO IF U WANNA HAVE CHANCE WITH LADY U GOTTTA EARN IT AND RESPECT HER ...

HOLLA