Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Audio: Goobaale talks about Shabaab destroying his militia.

Kashafa   

Link

Where are the peaceniks ? That's your milita leader Moori.yaan Goobaale describing in detail how Al-Shabaab crushed his forces in a matter of minutes. He describes how black flags(The flag of Laa ilaaha ila Allah) are popping up everywhere in the city.

Theirry, are you afraid that the 'foriegn invaders' from Jubba, Shabelle, Bay, Bakool, and Gedo are taking over the city from the 'locals' ? Do you still want to call for Israeli air support,as you said earlier(don't bother editing it, Google already has ur comment saved) ?

Niman caqligaas ku shaqaynaayo aa meeshaan ku haynaa. Waa pure unreconstructed moooriyaan'nimo.

Belial   

Al-shabbab streching muscles. Good too see. But their real strenght lies in the people who support the endless struggle.

Meiji   

''Theirry, are you afraid that the 'foriegn invaders' from Jubba, Shabelle, Bay, Bakool, and Gedo are taking over the city from the 'locals' ?''

young men from Mogadishu are the majority fighting on the side of Mogadishu, followed by those from Baay/Bakool.

What is there to be afraid of?

PS: Since when did you care for the group composition of Alshabab?

Kashafa   

Goobanle & IndaCade swtiched side to support their uncle Xasan Dahir nothing religious about it its all in the clan

Abti, beenta iska kala yareey. Goobaale is a senior member of Sharwade Ahmed's National Security Council(Gudiga Amniga ee Dowlada), along with Cumar Xaashi, Cabdulqaadir Cali Cumar, and Cabdullahi Cali Muktaar. Goobaale leading the TFG miltia simply got crushed. This recording is right after the capture of Stadium Muqdisho(Isbartiimo) .

I know you view the world through clan-prisms....laaki n this is one time when you're decidely wrong.

^^^lool. Kashafa IndACADE & Goobanle played a nice trick on Sharif and gave their weapons and men to Hizbul Islam of the clan type.

You are the one deluding yourself with a reenactment of the Middle Ages.

:D

Kashafa   

^^ How do you explain the audio recording above where Goobaale gives a warbaxin(situation report) about the dagaal ? Where he swears that he'll bombard any house with a black flag on it ? Where he promises to 'slaughter'(his words) any Shabaab fighter he sees ?

Give it up, man. We all know Indhacadde surrended his weapons after Shabaab surrounded his base, but Goobaale is fighting(and getting whopped) on the side of Dawlad-ku-sheega.

Listen to the full audio before you reply. Waxa markaas ay kuu kala cadaanaayaan.

^^^Goobanle was always a good actor, much like you are.

The man sold out and now he is pretending, they played Sharif like a fool and maybe he hates AL Shabaab but he sure loves his uncle Xasan dahir, like you do ya Mujahid. :D

Kashafa   

^^ Nice try. I would be honoured, truly honoured if Shaykh-ul-Soomaal Xasan Daahir Aweys was my uncle. Very few men in the span of Somali history have advanced the cause of a strong, independent, clan-free Somalia as much as Shaykh Xasan did.

Shaykhuna E-Nuri narrates a famous Sh.XDA moment(one among many):

In the late sixties to the early seventies, in a military barack, in Mogadsihu a young soldier was summoned for introrrogation as he was caught red handed praying during the training time on public grounds. That young soldier was taken to the officer in charge;

Officer: You are accused of refusing to follow Military orders

Young Soldier: No, Sir

Officer: You were asked to sit down but you got up and deffiantly prayed in full view of all soldiers?

Young Soldier: No Sir

Officer: How can that be?

Young Soldier: You see Sir, In the Military law, if two confling orders is given to a subordinate, the sobordinate must follow the order of the higher ranking officer, right?

Officer: thats Right, but who was there to give you permission to override our orders to sit down.

Young Soldier: Allah did, it was ASR prayer time, Allah asked me to pray, and the Officer asked me to sit down, i obeyed Allah

That young soldier was Sheikh Dahir Aweis, The Chairman of the islamic Courts Union, the man accused by Washington to be Al Qaida. Aweis has since denied, and Washington has no proofs. Another claim by Neocons like Iraqs nuclear weapons and the Niger Unanium transfer to Iraq. And the hundreds of prisoners in Guantanamo without any crime except for having long beards.

Aniga laakin-se I hail from Occupied Jigjiga(soon to be free, inshallah). PM me and I'll give you my Ab-tirsi hadaa weli shakisantahay :D

Just like Meeji, you are unable to extract yourself from the Somali clan construct, even the 'civilising influence'( :D ) of London didn't work. Your only cure lies in witnessing for yourself the true brotherhood that is possible when you let go of your baser instincts and embrace the world of principle & vision.

^^^I dont need your abtirsi adeer, its just as fake as the religious stance you hold.

I like your energy and devotion but th fact is you are not seeing things clearly and thes egroups wont win anything but the death of more Somali's.

If Goobale "deserted" "switched" sides because "Al Shabab was able to destroy his armies," can supporters of the troglodytic camp tell me, how come the entire legion of Al Shabab and their partners in carnage the Hizb-ul-Islam have been able to win the entire southern regions of Mogadishu yet not cross a single block in Northern Mogadishu?

Despite your high spirited cries of " Islam and Muslims and Dalka" the war in Mogadishu is purely a clan war. No amount of propoganda can erase that.

^^^ A valid point indeed, they can take the south easily and not the North. Must be the southern areas are populated by rightous Muslims and the North.....

Kashafa   

^^ To the two clannists above,

We shall see. Clan may reside in your blackened hearts, but Umada Soomaliyeed oo Xalaasha ah has moved on.

We shall see. Make sure you call for Ethiopian and Israeli missiles when your Tol towns are falling to the Mujaahideen.

Originally posted by Kashafa:

^^ To the two clannists above,

We shall see. Clan may reside in your blackened hearts, but Umada Soomaliyeed oo Xalaasha ah has moved on.

We shall see. Make sure you call for Ethiopian and Israeli missiles when your Tol towns are falling to the Mujaahideen.

Sure.

If clan resides in my blackened heart, then deceit and misuse of the religion for very selfish personal/clan gains resides in your heart.