galbeedi

This land of injustice and murder will never be peaceful unless...

galbeedi   

--The dead are left in the streets and might decompose unless there is a relative or someone identifies.

--A young man will stab you at the dat light just to grab your Smart Phone.

--A businessman would target you for killing just by speaking out against their crimes and injustice.

--There is a bombing as usual, but now home invasion and wanton killings became normal

--Most of government owned parked maintained for good neglcted or destryoed in the name transfering the property for unkjown businessmen.

--The smell of decomposing human body is becoming regular in Kaaraan, Boondheere , Hawlwadaag, Hodan and many area controlled by those affiliated with the president.

--people are leaving the capital in droves either to Turkey, Nairobi or western countries.

These are some of the shocking statement narrated by a family member who came from Mogadishu just last week. She had been traveling to MOgadishu back and forth since 2014, yet, I have never seen her disappointed and hopeless until this time. She is someone who prays a lot and when I asked her about " The mercy of Allah and peace"  coming to that land some day, she seemed hopless and answered, " how could the mercy of Allah will touch a land whose soil is socked with blood of the innocent, where injustice, wanton murder, leck of basic human morality and criminalty is as normal as the air you breath?". You can't trust your own neighbors. I was praying and reading Qur'aan when one of our neighbors wore mask and tried to rob us. When I said, why would  would you rob a 65 years old grandma with no money? I hope the Qur'aan I am reading will hold you and your family accountable until Qiyaama. Finally he took $80 dollars in my phone.

She said ' Allah will not allow those who unjust and with their hands full of blood to prosper in peace unless a real cleansing of the wrong doers takes place.

That was on the issue of killings and murder in the capital.

When I asked her about state institution and order, it is even worse.

She said for the first time in the last eight years in Mogadishu, people are lost hope of the emergence of national government. She said  some locals do not eve want government or flow constitution. They keep talking about going back to 1991. I said if the clock goes back, it will be a war among the wrong doers and criminals not us..

Folks, when Dr. C/raxman Bayle, who reached among the top officials of the government , sold his own house in Mogadishu and said he would spent the rest of his life helping other Somalis outside the evil town called Mogadishu, I knew things were realy bad. No need to be nostalgic of the past, but the hopes of Somali state coming out from the blood soaked town of Mogadishu is almost zero.

We should all go back to our villages and towns and try to invest our time money where people might appreciate. 

The evil Somali rebels who destroyed our nation will never bring back anything that is even close to a functioning government. WE had free education from elimentary school to university, we had free health care ( Even Bukaan socod eegto or walking clinincs),not the one owned by the greedy doctors who cash $100 just to see you including the corrupt Dr. called Gaboose, our ports and airports were owned by the people not The evil gulf oligarchs, most of all we were proud. Folks, after 30 years, all we hear is Macawsley and DP world and fat man who enrich themselves.

We should all forget that city where the blood of the Somali people are spilled for 30 years with no end in sight. Let the evel businessmen who got rich of the blood of innocent enjoy their proffits while fearing the terror they, themselves finance.

16 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

- droves either to Turkey, Nairobi or western countries.

My nephew who was educated in Malaysia and went back to Muqdisho in 2019 had very high hopes and was working in Xamar. Until now. He can't wait to escape to Nayroobi and is disillusioned. Xasan Sh. and his minions like Mahad Qalaaye failed utterly.

Kuwii afka duubnaa are attacking and fighting mere steps from madaxtooyada today, almost killing wasiirkii amniga. What a failure. 

galbeedi   

MMA,

I was quite for the last few months to give a chance and opportunity for the new boys to change course. WE have all noticed the tribe masqurading as the national government, we have witnessed unelected tribal chavanists like Sanblooshe leading the way while the defence minister is treated like a school boy.

The foreign minister heiling from Gaeoowe had paid a hefty cash for the election of HSM. He doesn't speak the language of the Gulf Arabs where HSM put his foreign policy to be managed, nor he speaks English or French. He bought the post with cash and must ride the plane sometimes when Somalia,  more than ever, needed an expereinced foreign minister to handle the arms embargo file, the future widtdrawl of the foreign army which is not anymore in the discussions thanks to the new  tribal army. When the UN security counsil met two weeks ago about the arms embargo, there wasn't even a debate. It was unaninmous no questions asked.: keep the arms embargo until further notice.

THey got the army chief, the intelligence chief, the interior, and the power of the state, yet they are acting like a group of people under seige from other tribes.

Furthermore, Puntland is acting like a seperate state while allowing foreign armies to control alomst all of the Puntland coast in the name false development.

THe prime minister quite and getting alone with HSM which is fine, but a cabinet shuffle is a must. No president can handle the major national  issues by himself while dispatching few clan allies. This government looks like a regional government tasked to work among clans.

6 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Ma idiin sheeginoo? The worst is yet to come,  unfortunately.  

I honestly believe that too

With UAE taken ownership,  worse.is yet to come!

The reason Puntland and Somalia have never reached the level of peace and state building as my fellow Somalilanders is simple. You south Somalis are pure evil and dishonest, Somaliland has its issues with tribalism, but we are not evil. 

You did evil in 1988, you did evil in 1991 when you gave the presidency to Ali Mahdi (who Said Barre appointed) without consulting the rest of the clan militias. Somalia problem is you are too dishonest, which is why Somaliland exists. You are right the worse is yet to come for your Somalia and we all know why.

?

1 hour ago, AhmedGuled said:

The reason Puntland and Somalia have never reached the level of peace and state building as my fellow Somalilanders is simple. You south Somalis are pure evil and dishonest, Somaliland has its issues with tribalism, but we are not evil. 

You did evil in 1988, you did evil in 1991 when you gave the presidency to Ali Mahdi (who Said Barre appointed) without consulting the rest of the clan militias. Somalia problem is you are too dishonest, which is why Somaliland exists. You are right the worse is yet to come for your Somalia and we all know why.

So, what are you doing here with evil people?

36 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Yaahuu to another misguided, cuqdad-filled secessionist.

Yaahuu? Waryaa behave yourself before Al-shabaab eats your city. I am safe in Berbera the new Abu Dhabi. lol

21 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Their grievances never end.

We don't have any grievances as we have taken back control of our country and aim to build it into something remarkable. While you are blow to pieces by Al-Shaabab a jareed infested terrorist group. 

Excuses MBB are making waa yaab iyo nuskeeda. Just imagine if dowladii Farmaajo did this what these same MBBs would have said.

Adkeysiga dadka Muqdisho – Maxaa dhacay kadib weerarkii Villa Reys?

Magaalada Muqdisho oo xalay ilaa maanta ay weerar toos ah iyo qarax ka fulisay kooxda Al-Shabaab ayaa dadkeedu waxay muujiyeen dhabar-adeyg xoog leh, waxaana cadaatay in reer Muqdisho aysan isku dhiibin duruufta amni ee heysta.

Weerarkaan oo galabta lasoo gabagabeeyey waxaa fulisay lix nin oo ka tirsanaa Al-Shabaab, hal nin ayaa la xaqiijiyey inuu is-miidaamiyey, halka shanta kale ay toos u gadaalamayeen ku dhawaad 20 saacadood.

Iyadoo weerarkaas uu ka socday gudaha xeen-daabka laga ilaaliyo madaxtooyada dalka, hadana xarunta Tiyaatarka Qaranka oo dhowr tilaabo u jirta Hotelka la weeraray waaberigii hore ee saakay waxaa ka bilaabatay xaflad ay ku qalan-jebinayeen boqolaal arday ah oo heerka 1-aad ee Jaamacadda dhameysatay.

Si lamid ah Madaxweynaha dalka ayaa maanta intii uu weerarkaasi socday wuxuu Muqdisho ka furay ‘shirweynaha maalgashiga caalamiga ah ee Soomaaliya’ kaas oo ajaanib, ganacsato iyo masuuliyiin badan ay ka soo qeyb galeen.

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh oo maanta khudbad ka jeediyey furitaanka  shirweynaha caalamiga ah ee maalgashiga Soomaaliya ayaa yiri, “Maanta waxaan qaadeynaa tallaabadii 1-aad oo lagu dhiirigalinayo maalgashiga dalkeenna, anagoo garowsan caqabadaha nagu xeeran.”

If you want to read more of this mantag