galbeedi

This land of injustice and murder will never be peaceful unless...

galbeedi   

unreliable reports indicate the president himself was evacuated to Halane last night.

reasonable security could only be achieved through competent institutions. Hiring ones clansmen won't protect the president. In his last term, a hired mule got paid $2000 by his brother in law and facilitated for Al-shbaab gunmen to enter villa Somalia and kill people inside the Masjid located in the Villa. the attack happened before the Jimca prayer while president HSM was in his bedroom. He was very lucky.

THe man who brought in the gunmen was a close member of the presidents sub clan. If clans could resolve things, why the people of Mogadishu are chasing their tails for 30 years. Mr. President, hire the best people to the job and make them accountable.

Waa baxsadeen kuwii weeraray madaxtooyada agteeda according to one of the biggest mouthpieces pf Xasan Sh. and a member of notorious MBB. Waa markii labaad ee baxsadaan kuwa argagaxisada hoteelada galay. Hoteel Xayaad kuwii weerarayna Mahad Qalaaye u sahlay baxsadaan, kuwaana waa saas kale.

On 11/28/2022 at 9:22 AM, AhmedGuled said:

We don't have any grievances as we have taken back control of our country and aim to build it into something remarkable. While you are blow to pieces by Al-Shaabab a jareed infested terrorist group. 

Good. Now, let's not hear you whining again.

31 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Galbeedina walaweynta kama quusto , its time to give up on these people nabad ma raban dawladnimo ma raban . Sidan bay ugu badisa.

You are right. They do not want peace and they do not want government. Time for the world to come to this realisation and free Somaliland from this curse called Somalia. Time for that U.N seat waxaan nahay dad wanaagsan. 

22 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Good. Now, let's not hear you whining again.

We have our own country called Somaliland which we took back on 18th May 1991. Your people are facing starvation of your own creation. Your Somalia is a cursed place and the sooner we are free from your doomed reality the better. Somaliland ha noolaato.😊

Tallaabo   
On 11/30/2022 at 1:54 PM, AhmedGuled said:

We have our own country called Somaliland which we took back on 18th May 1991. Your people are facing starvation of your own creation. Your Somalia is a cursed place and the sooner we are free from your doomed reality the better. Somaliland ha noolaato.😊

Either you are lying to us by having a comfortable life somewhere in the West or you are one of the few connected elites of the "new Abu Dhabi" for most of the wealthy residents of the "new Abu Dhabi" are like their Southern brethren mysteriously starving and short of every basic necessity of life. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

Either you are lying to us by having a comfortable life somewhere in the West or you are one of the few connected elites of the "new Abu Dhabi" for most of the wealthy residents of the "new Abu Dhabi" are like their Southern brethren mysteriously starving and short of every basic necessity of life. 

LOL come now sxb...that's all Somalis have left my dust village is better than yours.

On 11/30/2022 at 3:57 PM, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Galbeedina walaweynta kama quusto , its time to give up on these people nabad ma raban dawladnimo ma raban . Sidan bay ugu badisa.

'Unukaa leh ' 

7 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

I don't have southern "brethren" and I do not care for Somalia. I am from the Somaliland town of Berbera and have relocate from the UK since 2019 and I live there permanently now.

11 hours ago, AhmedGuled said:

I don't have southern "brethren" and I do not care for Somalia. I am from the Somaliland town of Berbera and have relocate from the UK since 2019 and I live there permanently now.

Then shuush....