Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Where clan is all that counts in getting elected to Parliament

Haatu   

^ The **** are not that united.

Anyway, are you Boran/Dagodi? :D What minority are you on about? Or are you a Northeren Somali?

[ October 18, 2010, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

nuune   

^^ war maxaa cida kugu direy, the makabul are not united iyo ina Afey waa tuug kulahaa :D xishoodka muuji dee waryaa sujuuyahow reer Ijaarada ah :D

PS: Reer Ijaara waxaan ku jeclahay waxba ma qariyaan, they say whatever they want to say, hence you HAATUU, is one of them!

Aniguna waa inaan habaasweyne ka istaagaa next elextion 2016.

**** meela looma ogola miyaa? War meesha aad umakala aqaane e yaa igu qabsandoona?

[ October 18, 2010, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

The Zack   

AbdiLatif, **** Kenya lagama yaqaano seddex qoys baa ka degan.LOL..

[ October 18, 2010, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

STOIC   

Hatuu..Waar anigguu Boraan baan ahaay.Honestly I have a lot of clan mixtures.I would never be accepted as a serious candidate even though I went to school with their kids.Nuune busted you..It looks like you have something against ****'s...I suspect you are **** :D Waar leave my Cousins alone..I heard Habaswein is a district now? Sign of Time i guess..I rememebr Habaswein having the deadliest mosquitoes... :D

EDIT: By the way the other clan you mentioned (I don't wanna break the site rule) is NOT minority in Wajir/Mandera..They are actually one of the BEST Somalis in NEP.I have nothing, but LOVE for them.They are One of the few Somali clans with no animosity just because you are from another clan.They have also many educated MP from their constituency!...

[ October 18, 2010, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Haatu   

Nuune, I'm **** welina ****, ****, **** sii ah. I just don't like Ina Affey because he blocked my candidate. :D I'm reer wajir, reer Kismayu plus reer daanyeere (baadiyaha ey degaan ****) mixture :D

STOIC, I'm not a qabiiliste sxb. I've got nothing against others. I am a minority in my own neighbourhood in Garissa, hence why all my folks go to Habasweyne and Wajir to vote :D Ani iyo Zack iyo Ferguson baa walaalo ah.

Habaswein is booming nowadays. It's the only place in Wajir South with proper electricity.

You're a Boran, Maasha Allah. My Aunt speaks Af Boran; my Grandma says jinna baa barey (she was once possessed and ended up speaking it) :D A lot of my friends are from your clan.

Sxb I know the Dagodi are not a minority.

[ October 18, 2010, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

STOIC   

Haatu..I know you are NOT qabiliste dhee..I was kidding, but I still suspect you are **** and NOT ****...Garissa is your city ha? I have been through there many times during my Modogashe Primary boarding school era...My uncle was the head of the education in Garissa (DEO)for many years..He still lives there with his business..Good city! :D

[ October 18, 2010, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

STOIC   

Malika, Borans are NOT Somalis.I believe they are cushitic speaking people like the Rendilles.They speak different language and they also do have different cultural norms.Boran themselves come in different shades.The once that live in places like Isiolo have little resemblance to Somalis in culture.Now the Marsabit and Moyale once are majority christians if I'm NOT mistaken.

PS As for Somali-Kenyans being tribalists don't get me started on Tanzanian sijuis.Though mild mannered they do have their baggage too of clanists up-bringing..I have few family members who were born and bred in Sukuma land but have strong ties to their origin :D

Saalax   

Its strange how some of the somali guys in here are happy about being labelled Somali-Kenyans. While the likes of A&T detest when they are labelled Somali-Ethiopians. What is the difference?

STOIC   

^ You just wanna start war-of-words with AT&T, right? The two country situation are different.In one country the inhabitant accepted their fate as a citizens of that country while the other one people are still struggling with their freedom..So take your qaldan war to AT&T and he will be happy to answer you :D

STOIC   

^I'm Borana ninyahow.I left the whole Somali clan thing.I have changed my status..I still support Somaliland though :D

Gabbal   

Stoic how can you support partition of Somalia but desire unification for NFD Somalis who are divided along clan lines? Are you not following the usual pattern of siding with reer Tol though you lament such a thing is a detriment towards you in your place of birth? It is an oxymoron buddy. :D