Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Where clan is all that counts in getting elected to Parliament

Haatu   

Leave STOIC alone people.

STOIC, my dad was the DEO's deputy in Garissa. Was your uncle called Abdi or something?

I'm **** sxb. But if you like, I'm **** to please some folks here. :D

Malika, kwenda(?) :D

[ October 18, 2010, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

The Zack   

Haatu, your denial of your Callaylimo is uncalled for. Sources indicate that you are not ****.

[ October 18, 2010, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Haatu   

^ War I know haddaad reer Goday hadaa tahey inaad **** tahey'e anigu maxaad iigu diidi? I'm a reer waamo then. Reer aabahey haddeey i naceen, reer hooyadeey baan raaci :D

[ October 18, 2010, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

STOIC   

Haatu, the general consensus here is that you are NOT ****...aniigaa ayaa kagaadoow (sp?) atleast they are my dad's uncles...We have close family relationship with My grandmother's folks...

PS These people rushing to judge me for my support of Somaliland as an indication of following the Tolka may have some justification, but lets be honest here Somaliland (and Puntland to some extent) are the only two regions where the people have accepted peace over war.I'm NOT Somalilander.I was not born there.Do I have family members who are from there.Yes I do. Do I drink the same koolaid of my immediate family members about the secession of Somaliland?Yes I do. Does Somaliland cares what I think about them? I doubt they give a rat-asss about my support.They have decided to build their country and move on with their lives.Do they demand my respect and love? You bet they do.So yes I support Somaliland because remember it is UNFORTUNATE at the end of the day I can run for an office in Hargeysa, but Not where I was born.This is the Somali curse.Clan is everything in Somalis. :D

[ October 18, 2010, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^Stoic, do not let that bother you because I do not think I stand a chance in Garissa either.hopefully, a day will come where one will be chosen not because of his tribe but rather for what he or she can do for the people and for the public at large.

Haatu, adeer waa sida lasheegey e nin **** ah umma falaad ekid!

If anything, Af-gaab iyo Ijara mid waan kaa aqbalaynaa.Kuwaasaad u talaaba egtahay smile.gif

[ October 18, 2010, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

STOIC   

^^^Hii(huyu) Maaddeey ni sheikh msalihina.Ni mhubirri wa siasa wa kislamu na wanafiki wa Somali..Anatuhubiria kila siku tusiwe na ugomvi wa Imani. Apenda kutueleza tusiwe uchochoroni na uoga wa manasaraa :D

nuune   

Originally posted by Abdulladiif Al-Fiqih:

^

If anything, Af-gaab iyo Ijara mid waan kaa aqbalaynaa.Kuwaasaad u talaaba egtahay
smile.gif

Haatuu hates Faarax Macalin, maba la maqashiin karo, so technically as I said waa reer Ijaara Afgaabna shaqa kuma lahan waaba uu karaahsadaa marka la sheegsheego :D

Waryaa Haatuu, ani unbaa aqaan raadkaaga ee hakuna shida yaakhey kila kitu kamaa nahii

Haatu   

Bax taga. I'm **** through and through.

nuune, waxaa la sheegey inaad **** tahey, welina ****... Ka waran? :D Hakuna waswaasa, cidna ma u sheegaayi ;)

Abdiladiif, waxaa la sheegey inaad adiguna **** tahey? Hayye :D

Ps, I've got no beef with Faarax Macalin. He just let his constituency down unfortunately.

STOIC, af-gaal iyo af-muslin mid un ku hadal (I know I'll get stick for this :D )

[ October 18, 2010, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Malika   

Oh God,what did I start - pole Stoic didnt mean you,I meant how things get done in terms of politics in NFD ..I witnessed it in Isiolo,it was fascinating how people relate to each other but yet marginalise each other under clan or tribe lines.

Heh@ Haatu, niende wapi mbwana?