chubacka

Today I....

Blessed   

Malika;917529 wrote:
^Inna lillah waa inna illahi rajcuun..

Waa intaa kaa duceystaa - Ya rabbi, don't take me whilst my child is young..It's my worst nightmare to die, whilst they are young/innocent/alone...oh god!

I know exactly how you feel. Ameen ya rab.

Illaahay iyada iyo caruurteeda ha u naxariisto.

Aaliyyah   

Blessed and Malika ilaahay carurtina oo wali biyo ah oo niga maarmin ilaahay idinkama qaado. Laakin nolosha la iskuma haleeyo marka dardaaranku waa laasim.

Juxa   

big fan of talking about death, just not today, too tired subhanallah i think inaan beer falo habeenkii oo dhan, waqtigu gaabanaa?

Rahima   

Aaliyyah;917523 wrote:
Today I attended a janaza of a young mother. She left behind four kids the youngest being 2 weeks. Inalilah wa ina ilayhi rajicuun. Alle ha u naxaristo. And may Allah always watch over her kids. *tears

Aamiin- subhannallah that is tragic.

raula   

^^^nacam..indeed. Ina lilaahi waina illahi rajicuun. May Allah swt safeguard her children & her family-Amin. Blessed & Malika the feeling is mutual sisters Amin Amin IA.

lol@ Beer @ Juxa..wale same here..Sleep deprived but this Am driving had to blast on Qaraami & was just cruising the freeways to work..lol. I felt like i was on cloud 9.

today i discovered this little gem of a thread. its like everyone seems to post here, ya? don't worry i won't pollute it with my cantarbaqash.

*Blessed;905469 wrote:
Malika lool.
Alpha is much older than my brother, he could be what they call 'faralaga qaad' and he doesn't like me very much, anyway.

Haatu.. a scanned birth certificate soo ***. lol

that's not true. i have the most profound respect for.

Blessed   

^you've almost said something nice to me there, ma is tidhi? LoL. :)

Aaliyah and Wadani,

Jizaakum Allah for the duaa. Ameen. :)

Inshaallah khayr sis@ Raula.

Blessed   

^That's a tough one, it takes them a while to get their heads around this concept.

Today is a glorious day, Alhamdulilah. :)

Malika   

Today - a birthday treat - going to the theatre to see lion king..am not sure who is being treated here...looking forward to it.

raula   

ooow @ Rahima. I got a 4 yr also & last night him & his brother (younger) made a "valentine" gift for me-cake & pic of all them :D (courtesy of the daycare lady-such a sweet women...in exchange for my Thai red curry coconut stew i made w/white rice :D the night before).

@Malika lol...I suppose enjoy while we can..soon they won't be sharing & we'll be intruding into their "personal" lives :D