chubacka

Today I....

chubacka   

haha, you know sometimes you gotta bring out your primary school acting skills. If you weren't great friends to begin with and are too polite to walk pass one another, then it can get a bit fake and over done.

Apophis   

Why does it happen like that though :D

If I saw some acquittance I had not seen for a while I'd do no more than heads up greeting and continue rolling :D

Haatu   

Apophis;907046 wrote:
Why does it happen like that though
:D

If I saw some acquittance I had not seen for a while I'd do no more than heads up greeting and continue rolling
:D

lol The head greeting was the best invention ever. It has prevented sooo many awkward situations from occurring :D

chubacka   

If I tried this head greeting to a girl, she would take that to mean come over and begin a conversation. It does work with guys though, neighbours, distant relatives they understand this greeting and they do it back and everyone is happy.

Today I wasted SOOO much time. Not impressed.

Reeyo   

Bluelicious;907057 wrote:
Today I was a chocoholic.

I've been craving chocolate for about a month now and I've yet to pick-up a bar. I'd say I had some incredible self-control. :D

Blessed   

I just can't be bothered today... can't be bothered. *sigh*

Reeyo, you want to share some of that self control? My obsession with chocolate is my downfall. :(

Reeyo   

I have never been SO glad its Friday. SubhanAllah.

Blessed; I just I just don't go into a shop. lol so that way I avoid it all together.

Reeyo   

^ It's the best thing every discovered. And its not only women that appreciate it. Now less talk on chocolate now. :D

Aaliyyah   

Today I got paid at work. And between sending money to my elderly grandparents back home and going on a shopping spree..I'm broke again LOL...

I need to get a second job!!!...

^

Dayuum.

Today i got my salary as well a big bonus from last month yeeeeeeeeeey. I also won 600 dollars in the lottery we have this thing every friday in the work one person get a lottery today it was my turn and i won too bad its haram :( gave the money to my friend

Aaliyyah   

mashallah@ the big bonus part...hambalyo.

LOL@ gave the money to my friend...ma xaraanti baad isa sii dhaafin. Taasi waa ka daran oo dibi dhale..maxa ku daray magacaga awal. Tan kale when people played lottery at my old wrk place they used to buy the lottery ticket together so they shared the profit I assume...so when you say there is a lottery at work and you won? how does it work?