chubacka

Today I....

Cabdow   

^ It's about time ma'istiri :D (jks) Good luck though!!

Today, i did the house-chores (scapulo sucks redface.gif ) and it wasn't funn i tell ya. I don't know how you ladies enjoy doing that icon_razz.gif Where are the RAALIYOOS when you need them horta, help a brotha out nooh!!!

Originally posted by Canjeex:

^ It's about time ma'istiri
:D
(jks) Good luck though!!

Today, i did the house-chores (scapulo sucks
redface.gif
) and it wasn't funn i tell ya. I don't know how you ladies enjoy doing that
icon_razz.gif
Where are the RAALIYOOS when you need them horta, help a brotha out nooh!!!

:D:D Poor guy.

It was this afternoon as well when I offered my good boqorad to wash the dishes. She kindly refused, oo iska fariiso oo baashaal i tiri. Now, that is a boqorad. You need to change taa la socotid, raaliyo or not. :D

PS - It is good to do the chores sometimes. It is not that bad, really.

what is the chores ??

Well, they wake me up in the morning and the quraac is just next to my bed ,,, i come home after work and the qado is diyaar ,, i come home in the evening and the casho is already on the table ,,, don't mention dharka la maydhayo ee kaawiyadaysan (feeraysan) and many more.

Boqoradaha Ilaahay ha inoo daayo ,,,,,,, :D

Malika   

MMA,now you make the Boqorada sound like a Makiinad,change taa la socoti kulaha!! :(icon_razz.gif

Jac,am jealous of you now,you have all that done for you? Toloow what do you do to deserve such a royal treatment..habeen iyo maliin halkaan ajoogta! :D

-Lily-   

I just found out my grandmother got the visa to come to London, I'm so happy I could burst. I want to scream and run around this office but it's so quiet here. I'm about to simply just fly away with happiness, I haven't seen her in 15 years and suddenly she is coming to London, maybe as soon as next week. Alhmdl. I'm so grateful!

Malika   

Lily,I hear ya! Make sure you take loads of photos of her..I througly enjoyed when my Ayeyo came to visit,Its a special kind of a relationship we have with our grannies..God bless them!

-Lily-   

She's coming here for good Malika, and that's the best bit. It's not her first time to Europe, she came 15 years ago, but went back.

Pacifist   

Lily dear mashallah great news and I was just informed on the other good news too. Can't wait am just over the moon. :D

Malika dada how are you? Hope you had a restful weekend too.

Ibtisam   

Lily congrats mashallah, that is fantastic sis.

Today I'm looking forward to Friday, I can see the light at the end of this long as*s dark tunnel, hopefully the candle will keep burning for me till I get there. Inshallah.