chubacka

Today I....

Faynuus   

Iam axcited. Travelling to my best freind's city tommorrow or the day after IA. For now,am just chillin in with a hot cup of tea with MILK doing absolutely nothin.

chubacka   

Hello Yaab, you know i cnt even rem half of it. I was so angry w/e was over before it began and was dreading Monday sooo much. but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Anyway roll on Thurs i say!

Zakinah   

G'day mates! i am a new comer to SOL..Today i went for retail therapy after an extremely hot weekend.

salaams my cyber friends to be!

Faynuus   

Hello Zakinah, wellcome abaayo. We love to have you hear with us, if you must leave you have inform all of us so we can starighten up all that made u leave. lol

What is retail therapy?

Malika   

^Shopping!

Welcome Zakinah,nice name!

Today I woke up with a swollen knee,hadhaa there was nothing of that sort last night when I went to bed...am freaking out,old age doesnt suit me at all! :D What will happen to the sixteen year old that's in my head,soul..? :confused: :D

Zafir   

Today I woke up with a swollen knee

Meeshuu ka shaqeeyo Address keeda isii uun, aan kaa dhiciyee ninka. Ma saan baa tol lagu yahay?

Pucca   

today i've attended a funeral and have never been more moved. There's some hope for humanity after all...

LOL@Safir, you are so dirty minded. but Guriguu ka shaqeeyaa ninku.

Malika, yeah ..kneesku waa jilicsan yihiin. particularly when press them hard surface like the floor.