chubacka

Today I....

chubacka   

Awww all dentists would be proud of you, you defended your profession well. ;)

today I am hoping and praying I get better soon.

Ameen   

Today, I did something wrong and because of my action, Im in real big trouble. I mean...real BIG TROUBLE. So here are my options...

1) To run and hide

2) To confess and deal with the situation head on...

3) Go shopping (this tends to work better with women)

4) Just think about the Super Bowl and all will be forgotten

5) Propose to the first Muslim woman I see next time I mix with society and when she says "yes, now go to my father..", I will be pleased because I will use her as the place to unload negitive burden while I fill myself with positive, unrealistic thoughts smile.gif

Ms DD   

There you are ameen. I was asking after you. Inshallah you are well.

Anyhow, with your problem, I suggest you go with ahead number 2. Unless the trouble is with the police. In which case, i'd go with number 1.

Ibtisam   

Ameen, problems always catch up with you, so sort it out and move on with life, you do not want to carry with you to your married life, so number 5 is totally out, under all circumstances, and you can run, but you cannot hide, so unless you want to spend the rest of your life running, sort it out, especially if it is with the police!

By the way I love your blog. I keep meaning to leave you a note on it, but I just read it and off… I’m gone! Lol. MArshallah.

Ameen   

*Breaking News* I dont have no problems with the police and Alhamdulilah.

DD, You were asking about me? Like "Whoa" dont I feel special. Naw, just jokin. Alahmdulilah, Im doing better than some people and probably not as well as others but I have no complaints.

Ibti, Im glad you loving the blog but I knew I was missing out on your comments so I will hand you this V.I.P. card *hands over a cyber card* and you can use it to comment on whatever you want for free smile.gif . MashAllah though I've been getting so much positive feedback from readers but recently, I alot of them have been emailing with some "usual remarks" because I haven't been writing as much. So inshAllah I will try to keep them coming...

Today, or should I say...later on today....I intend to write in my blog inshAllah.

Aaliyyah   

^^as i said before in one of my posts your blog is good, keep up.

Ameen, I was just wondering what kind of problem you are in. You sound one of those innocent type of boys who never get in trouble .lol never mind I don't care to know I was just thinking. more like thinking out loud smile.gif

Ameen   

I never get into trouble? Is that the impression you get?

Thanks.

I'll take that compliment with large fries and an extra large coke.

Pucca   

^no really...what did you do? i mean if its so 'big' im seriously curious. aaliyah! you dont just give up!

Thats it..TODAY i demand to know what ameen did.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol I was just amazed that ameen who is almost a shiekh in my opinion would get into trouble. But, i guess even the best of us can get into trouble at times, it depends on the issue. And, no I won't press it leave the guy alone icon_razz.gif

Nephissa   

Today I should have been doing housework, but instead watched the Super Bowl, chilling wiv me feet up.

So what I'm about to do as soon as this post is typed out: get up off my a$s and get with the program. There's still enough hours left in the day to clean up the house.

Ameen   

Today, Im gonna lay back and put the body into cruse control. I'm trying to recover from a Brothers Night out. The Super Bowl was off the hoook...mashAllah.

Buuxo   

Today ,i went to the dentist and wished my dentist wasn't so good looking, i felt even more self-conscious.