chubacka

Today I....

Malika   

Today I had to walk for at least 45 min to get to work,as my car decided to pack it in this morning..darn second,tripple hand cars!

If only it was Monday,a sickie would have befitted the occasion..Lol

Today am so home sick. I cant get vivid memories of Somalia out my head . I just want go back home. So may be i will just go to some peceful parts though i cant visit where i was born but may be go to other parts. just landing on a somali soil will cure me. I hate the alien i have become on those whitemans land. am just so sick. i hope my kids will have peaceful somalia to go back to and I mean somalia the WHOLE PACKAGE.

PEACE where r u? yaa Allaah make our land properious and peaceful, make our pple love each other and be one united nation again.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Awlugeeye:

DD, You love flossing and brushing your teeth every day though, right?
:D

Waaxey flossingka aad sheegeyso? Haddaanu somali nahnay, flossing wa arin innovation ah oo foreign ah. We are traditional walaal. we are having none of that!

Aboowe isnt it hard to be forever staring at someone's mouthhole for eternity? It must pay a lot smile.gif

Ms DD   

Pls explain why blonde get more attention than others?

Lift ma xuma maandhoow, but would the experience be similar if the lady was brunnete?

It is amazing how trend changes with the society. I will bet if you were in somalia and stuck in a lift with 20stone lady, you would have said "i got stuck in a lift with 20st jiroos oo laba lafood ah'.

NGONGE   

^^ It was only the two of us. She was blonde. I was being factual, my dear. Beside, I am an equal opportunities admirer. As long as she's female, I probably would have still found a positive way to spin it. ;)

Nothing typical about me, woman! I find skinny women attractive and find FAT women attractive too. In fact, there is nothing better I'd like to do than sit next to a short sleeve wearing obese woman and flick my finger at the meat under her elbow as I watch it swing from side to side like church bells. I'd imagine I'd spend hours lost in this little activity. Alas, it's too late now and big women used to scowl at me when I had the opportunity. :D

Malika   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Nothing typical about me, woman! I find skinny women attractive and find FAT women attractive too. In fact, there is nothing better I'd like to do than sit next to a short sleeve wearing obese woman and flick my finger at the meat under her elbow as I watch it swing from side to side like church bells. I'd imagine I'd spend hours lost in this little activity. Alas, it's too late now and big women used to scowl at me when I had the opportunity.
:D

^^Looooooool,yaa illahi yaqaan..Ngonge that was funny. :D

STOIC   

DD,

Everyone has a reason for choosing a career. Some might place a greater emphasis on accomplishments and salary, while others might feel that the personal satisfaction that comes with helping people in need is far greater. Some might view the idea of looking into people mouth every day as not a lofty ideal in ones heart , but dentistry is far more than looking into peoples mouth.It is about helping to prevent oral microbial burden that could make people life uneasy! I believe that you are never fully dressed without a beautiful smile. A trip to the dentist used to mean a general cleaning and drilling of patients mouth, but today with ever younger generation a beautiful white smile is something every one wants. Many misunderstanding and false belief about dentistry is out there, but only after someone looks deep down will you realize how big of satisfaction dentist gain from their profession (of course the paycheck included :D ). One quick example of satisfaction would be adentist helping a pregnant women. Maternal periodontal diseases have been liniked to obstetrical complications including low birth weight.I am not a dentist yet and I have far more to learn as time permits, but I see a greater satisfaction from my choice.

PS Serenity, the American system of education can be tiring and longer than the European system. Anything beyond undergraduate in the US is complicated and hard :mad: .

Ms DD   

Actually Stoic, I am being ungrateful to dentists. Why...it was only a month ago when I had toothache (soo painful) and he had to take it out. Whilst he took 150 pounds, i would have gladly paid double the money just to feel myself again. You guys do grand job smile.gif