chubacka

Today I....

Malika   

^ smile.gif , ta! CL,but I need to feel a human flesh while punching and kicking,slapping,perhaps bite too..to relive my anger... :D:D Any volunteers??

I know of someone that I don’t like shall I give you the address? Lol :D

Ps you fgt scratching, why the anger? Does it involve the man-child in your class?

Malika   

^Lol..ah but by the time I travel all the way to the address the anger might have weared off..

Nah,the poor man-child had been transfered to a local college,best for him.

Dont mind me, I should be alright after lunch they are serving fish and chips today.. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. The teachers eat school lunch??? That alone should pi*ss you off.

Today I feel drained and battered. When I was little my edo told me that if I don't read my dua's before sleeping the Shidan beats you up in your sleep and I will wake up the next day in pain. I’m starting to think they might be some truth in that today.

Malika   

^Lol,yeah Jamie Oliver has done some damaged to our lunch menu.So the fish and chips is a treat,and a free one too!! ah the perks.. :D:D

NGONGE   

Speaking of lunch. Today I am in the mood for shawerma and pickles. I think I'll go all the way and have me some Shiisha too. :D

(ten minutes to go).

ps

London people, anyone been outside in the last couple of hours? How cold/windy is it?

Ibtisam   

^^^It is not too windy and not very cold, a ***** sun is out. I was carrying my jacket in my hands (I over layered because yesterday was cold) So take your jacket, and gloves and scarf, this is London and the weather changes all the time.

Loool @ Dahia.

P.s. Ngonge do I have a career as a weather girl?

Edit:

P.s.s. They censored Na*cas?? redface.gif now it looks like the weather girl was cussing!

Sun is shinning, clear blue sky; it felt like spring mhhhh spring can’t wait…..

Ganimo: I was informed of the same thing by my adeero but he added an element of being worked like a slave though..

Ibtisam   

^^It is fascinating how many different variations of my name you type.

Ngonge thanks :D how the hell did you smoke and eat so fast!!!

winnie   

today i overslept and ate a lot of junk food. i ddint eat anything that didnt have preservative of some kind or tons of white sugar... im a fiend for the white powder.