chubacka

Today I....

chubacka   

Today...my sis came back from hajj and I am released from the longest baby sitting duty eva...alhamdulliah times 1000.

now jst gotta make room for my gifts. ;)

Malika   

Today I found out my neighbour attempted suicide..

Well around 1am this morning ,I was woken up by a commotion coming from the neighbour attached to my house,..I woke up to go investigate[gesiyaad],oh well,I did was peek through the curtains,I saw an ambulance and a police car,assumed she must have gotten ill.This morning I found out from my other neighbour,whom actually went out to investigate ,that my neighbour attempted suicide[slashed her wrists], but got scared and called the ambulance.

What drives a person to want to end it all..? :(

Ms DD   

Subhaanallah. I cant imagine what drives someone to commit suicide. Some are weaker than others and cant cope with constant problems life throws at them.

I just read how Britney spears might embrace Islam. Yaab.

Aaliyyah   

What drives a person to want to end it all..? [Frown]

Lack of faith can definitely drive someone to want to end their life. Even at difficult times one should know that Allah swt is testing them.

Today I am very happy coz.

I went back to studies

I got a deal with our local sheikh that he will give us quran lessons on weekends, and maansha Allah, he also agreed to give us extra figh and kitaabo kale. bless him

I lost few more kilos and feel superp

My son got his first tooth.

:D:D

Today I am officially depressed, I can’t believe someone who is so undeserving got the bag of my dreams & managed to jump the 3yrs waiting lis...the injustice of it all.... :mad: :(:(

chubacka   

why is everyone sooo active today?

Um Zak, you DID have a good day well done. ;)

Dahia use the opportunity to get to know her when she gets out ia...she must be going through unimaginable things :(

Today....I have a party to attend! ;) :cool:

winnie   

todyay my lil bro is playing a bball tournament and forbade me to watch. some college scouts are going to be there, so i made a lil dua. I gave him some store bought cookies for breakfast. I went to class and was completely unprepared, but got some points in, I want my professors to fall in love with me this semester.

Cara.   

^Good luck to your little brother.

You can try baking special brownies for your profs ;)

Today I got not one but TWO people in trouble, in entirely separate incidents.

I didn't mean to, honest!