chubacka

Today I....

Ameen   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Ameen brother your blog is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Assalam AAliyah

I see you got a chance to drop by and view the Blog. I guess you like it.

Well thanks for the nice words and inshAllah I will try to keep them coming so make sure you dont get left behind.

Today, I will try to leave Sister AAliyah behind with the speed of my posts.

Pucca   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

I bet those were for the purpose of Christmas. If so, then I advice to refuse them next time.

We Muslims can eat Turkey on Thanks giving day or New Year's eve, because those are not religious celebrations. But a holiday like christmas which is as we all know a dulmi shouldnt' be even be felt in our community. If they say merry Christmas to you, just ignore them or just respond to them by saying 'hi'.

Today I, am at work and I get double time. After work, I plan to have my usual friends with me to somewhere nice.

Today i'm thinking some people are just a tad too extra. :rolleyes: Not taking part is one thing ...you may explain it to them that you dont celebrate it but aint no harm in saying 'happy holiday'. Dont you get well wishes on eid from non-muslims??

that said...

Merry boxing day and happy new year! smile.gif

Cara.   

Red Sea, since you were getting paid double on Dec 25 because it's Christmas Day, lacagta u celi oo ku dheh "Hi".

Today I'm having an internal debate. I have a giftcard to Barnes and Noble. There's this book I really want, but it was written long ago and I bet I could find it cheaper at a used bookstore. Should I get it from there (and spend my own money), or should I go to B&N?

RedSea   

Pucca,

Not for me. You may say if you want to though.

Cara,

I and Jew girl were the only ones working that day. So heck we did deserved everything we got. It's not like I was given the money for no work at all.

Anyways today I have ended a 2 year reign as medical tech. I got new job. In 2 years I have worked in 3 different jobs.

I and Jew girl were the only ones working that day. So heck
we did deserved everything we got
. It's not like I was given the money for no work at all.

Really? The whole package, everything? :D Maxaa la isku reebay taloow.

I hope the workplace had closed-circuit cameras inside, balaayo aa dhacdee. :D:D

nuune   

^^^ LOOL@MMA, kolleey meesha arbushaad, qarbudaad iyo in yaroo qashqashaada wey ka dhacdey walaw xoogoow madax ruxidba ay ahaato, waxba ma dhicin maanku qaadan maayo :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote: I and Jew girl were the only ones working that day. So heck
we did deserved everything we got
. It's not like I was given the money for no work at all.

Really? The whole package, everything?
:D
Maxaa la isku reebay taloow.

I hope the workplace had closed-circuit cameras inside, balaayo aa dhacdee.
:D:D
Dang it MMA :D . My comments did actually kinda sound explicit. Oh who would of that.

STOIC   

^^^Whats up with you girls burning yourselves? Every girlfreind I had either burned herself with the hot iron or with the cooking pan while making kiibiis beet :D .

PS Today I have been on my working desk since 5:00Am basically raking in some overtime to pay the bills after the short holiday!

PSS I must have visited this place ten times today.Damn you guys are not early birds icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Did you have a look at the backs of their necks? Burn marks all over the place, saaxib!

Incidentally, this reminds me of another observation I made about Somali women's hair. When they wash it, some of the most powerful knots known to man start forming. Oh, The agony of combing that hair has to be seen to be believed! That QAC QAC sound is usually heard from miles away and as you get closer to the sound whilst assuming it's some old biddy with a dodgy hip doing some aerobics, you frightfully discover that it is not! It's only cynical, Val, Lazy or Serenity combing their own hair.

Every Somali house has its fair share of toothless combs. :D

(I am bored beyond recognition today).

^ LoL, that's obvious! Are you at the office by yourself?

Why, NG, with your well-honed observation skills I would have thought you would have noticed that a little deep conditioning goes along way to unravelling those pesky knots. :D

Today is another duvet day for me!!! Gosh, I'm really enjoying my break.