chubacka

Today I....

Rahima   

Raula- that is so sweet mashallah. The day care lady of my munchkins is Somali so no valentines cards,lool, just eid ones. Saying that though i don't know what i would do without her- truly a saint.

Malika- you're not alone, i also secretly bought the re-release of the Lion King for myself :D

Aaliyyah   

Aww @ Raula and Rahima. Ilaahay wilashiina ha idin xafido. My neighbor has a five year old, she brings him over sometimes. He's a handful but a blessing nonetheless.

Wadani   

raula;918665 wrote:

@Malika lol...I suppose enjoy while we can..soon they won't be sharing & we'll be intruding into their "personal" lives
:D

If taught so.

chubacka   

^ The Hindi weddings I have been to have not been particularly well organsied, just particularly boring and lifeless. :D

Today, I am holding my breath, uncertain times ahead. Feels like walking nervously to the edge of a cliff and predicting the scene below.

Rahima   

And here i was thinking that they were a bollywood like affair.

As for the uncertain times- hopefully it all pans out just the way you want it to.

Today i got yelled at by a real estate agent, I'm going to visit her tomorrow.

raula   

@Rahima i hope you gave her a dose of her own medicine...

Exhausted I am, since can't escape from work...how do i tell my co-workers to bug off today :D

Blessed   

Maanta wa halkii Ahmed Mooge (AUN) "dhulka waan socdaa, waanan dhaafsanee, cirku waa dhowyahay waana dheeryahay" ...

Oz   

Today is the Monday of the 11th of March which is Labour day in melbourne the temperature is Whoa 32 degrees time is 12:05pm. Staying home air con is fully switched on holy crap day.// need to spice this day may be go swimming or some...

raula   

^^lol@holy crap. Kumbe pia we mtoto wa mama :D naxarisnimada meeshas baan ka dareeme jo :D

Leo (today). Came to work a bit late, had 2 samosa's for breakfast w/Java & blasting on S. African music..bombastic !