chubacka

Today I....

Aaliyyah   

Taleexi;912510 wrote:
ah, I hope inaanay sheekadii Shiikh Nuune oo kale ahayn in his other thread where when one tells a girl "I love you" she responds bax waad edeb daran tahaye -

lol raali ahow inadeer. Laakin isoo raadi mid kaa yar oo 100 geel iyo gamaan faras leh.

Aaliyyah   

Reeyo;912830 wrote:
Labadino ba wa mahadsan tihin.

Alliyah may I call you ayeeyo also?
:D

If your ayeeyo is fron Khaatumo why not...sida Oba ayeeyda xawaalada lacag usoo dhig. lol this whole relation thing is turning to a business transaction. I'm luving it.

nuune   
Haatu, a gym, at this stage, another goal for Apo, easy stuff on the far left side corner of the net, now Haatu, wixii aan sheegnay oo dhan ma buurni ayaad ku darsatey, waaba lagaa carari kolkaa, niyahow wadankii ku noqo oo u kala lugeey between Golkhatumo and Qardho hehehe

Haatu   

Waryaa nuune war these guns aren't gonna maintain themselves you know. The girls like a guy with a ripped body :D

Apo, Rhineland :P

Reeyo   

I had a nice smooth day today after huffing and puffing this morning, swearing I wont get out of bed. :D

Nice surprise.

Ps: Smoking kills.

Aaliyyah   

LOL@ Reeyo. Alhamdulilah I'm having a great day too despite that it snowed this morning like crazy and came to work somewhat late. But, my boss rocks..

Apophis next time give him food. And like Reeyo pointed out smoking kills. I never understand why anyone would smoke.

Reeyo   

Glad to hear it Aaliyyah. Walahi I was adamant this morning I wouldn't leave my bed. Acudibillah, I convinced myself it was going to be a bad day.

Snow? I wish the winter would go already.

Malika   

Had a tough day at work - still working....actually spent the last 30 min looking at photos of 'happy people ' on facebook...this is not a good sign..lool.

I hate work, hate winter and mostly hate 'happy people on face book' - rant over, better get on before I loose track of what am supposed to achieve working so late..uff.