chubacka

Today I....

Aaliyyah   

LOl haye my boss excuse baad ku baxsatay. But, you still scratched it oh wait that was out of politeness LOL...bas hadaba wiil fariid ah baa tahay. Halka ka wad..habeen wanaagsana. (er never mind you gota different time).

Taleexi   

ah, I hope inaanay sheekadii Shiikh Nuune oo kale ahayn in his other thread where when one tells a girl "I love you" she responds bax waad edeb daran tahaye -

Wadani   

Oba u gave away the money for no reason because it wasnt xaraam since u didnt buy the lottery ticket. Something only becomes gambling if u put up some of your own money and risk it in order to win more than what u put it in. In your situation this wasnt the case...u basically just won a prize, a xalaal prize at that.

Wadani   

lol, did u even read wat i said? Since u didnt gamble any money how is it xaraam? Ask any imaam and they'll give u the same answer as me.

Wadani   

I just realized I was mixing up ur situation with another scenario, where lets say u buy a cup of coffee and then u scratch the cup and win money or a prize. This would be xalaal since theres no gambling involved watsoever, since ur intention was just to buy coffee. But ur right, ur situation is xaraam because the company u work for (or who ever bought the tickets) gambled on ur behalf, making the money u won proceeds earned through unlawful means.

Showqi   

Apophis;912521 wrote:
What a Waste Oba. You should have given that dough to me to help me convert. You missed some major ajir
:D

Sxb waa ku sidee dee, gaalada ajar lagama helo, dambi ayaa kaa raacaya:D