chubacka

Today I....

Blessed   

I just can't be bothered today... can't be bothered. *sigh*

Reeyo, you want to share some of that self control? My obsession with chocolate is my downfall. :(

Reeyo   

I have never been SO glad its Friday. SubhanAllah.

Blessed; I just I just don't go into a shop. lol so that way I avoid it all together.

Reeyo   

^ It's the best thing every discovered. And its not only women that appreciate it. Now less talk on chocolate now. :D

Aaliyyah   

Today I got paid at work. And between sending money to my elderly grandparents back home and going on a shopping spree..I'm broke again LOL...

I need to get a second job!!!...

^

Dayuum.

Today i got my salary as well a big bonus from last month yeeeeeeeeeey. I also won 600 dollars in the lottery we have this thing every friday in the work one person get a lottery today it was my turn and i won too bad its haram :( gave the money to my friend

Aaliyyah   

mashallah@ the big bonus part...hambalyo.

LOL@ gave the money to my friend...ma xaraanti baad isa sii dhaafin. Taasi waa ka daran oo dibi dhale..maxa ku daray magacaga awal. Tan kale when people played lottery at my old wrk place they used to buy the lottery ticket together so they shared the profit I assume...so when you say there is a lottery at work and you won? how does it work?

Thanks i got it because i was working the christmas a lot around those days our hourly wage was increased with 300 %.

well you get a lottery ticket and then you scratch it LOOL if you lucky you win. Dee what would you do i gave the lottery ticket to a gaal frend who is shiid fowqal shid its not like i went to the store and picked up my profit.

Aaliyyah   

Oba lol that was my point. You went out of your way to get the lottery ticket and then when you won..ayuu kugu so dhacay "ba'ay waxani waa xaraan"..anyways, wax xaran ah qofkale in aad siiso yadu xaraan kale weeye baan filaya bal shiekh weydii ayeeyo. ayeeyo is just looking out for you*

hade the selection is random you make a draw about the person who is getting the lottery ticket i just scratched it for the sake of being polite i didn't even think i would win. Ayeeyo thanks for looking out for me i appreciate it i will definatly ask my local imam.

Aaliyyah   

LOL Oba I am sorry hun you are still guilty as charged...ayeeyo is disappointed. Next time dont put your name in the draw nor scratch it. Haye dheh ayeeyo janno bay kula rabtaa.

Taleexi, I dont have daddy issues LOL...thanks for the offer though.

LOL ayeeyo i didn't even put my name in the draw my bosses did. :) I get your point though ayeeyo dee please don't be dissapointed atleast i didn't take the money sow maha