chubacka

Today I....

Ms MoOns;905506 wrote:
Today, I (nearly) got robbed. For the first time.

But (surprisingly) I fought the guy and screamed my lungs out lol

Who's more stubborn, can't beat me in that.

Still shocked though.

wow, glad you safe walaal!

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;905508 wrote:
haatu ina adeer wtf is isqorqor?

ikr :D Somalina and Che used to call me that when ever I butted into other people's convos :D

chubacka   

Thanks Apo but I REALLY am having a fat day. I had an awkward moment the other day with a girl from the past, I clocked her but she didn't see me. I decided against beginning a conversation and stood behind her to wait for the bus. *Awkward moment when she turns around and see's me. Then I felt I had to compensate for my antisocial behaviour by acting really pleased to see her. "Hi, omg, its been so long, you look amazing!" :)

chubacka   

haha, you know sometimes you gotta bring out your primary school acting skills. If you weren't great friends to begin with and are too polite to walk pass one another, then it can get a bit fake and over done.

Haatu   

Apophis;907046 wrote:
Why does it happen like that though
:D

If I saw some acquittance I had not seen for a while I'd do no more than heads up greeting and continue rolling
:D

lol The head greeting was the best invention ever. It has prevented sooo many awkward situations from occurring :D

chubacka   

If I tried this head greeting to a girl, she would take that to mean come over and begin a conversation. It does work with guys though, neighbours, distant relatives they understand this greeting and they do it back and everyone is happy.

Today I wasted SOOO much time. Not impressed.

Reeyo   

Bluelicious;907057 wrote:
Today I was a chocoholic.

I've been craving chocolate for about a month now and I've yet to pick-up a bar. I'd say I had some incredible self-control. :D