chubacka

Today I....

chubacka   

Ng the morning was beautiful in a grey and drizzly way. pls don't me my good mood, they don't happen very often and always take me by surprise add well as making me a little suspicious!

nuune   

Today I was reading this page Page 20 of this topic, Today I...., out of nowhere, I opened this topic, and went straight to page 20, my instincts told me JUST to read this page 20, I don't know why, and reading Malika & AT&T exchanges in there.

AT&T warkaaga qumaati u cadee AGAIN hehe

Duceysane posts on page 20 were hilarious too

Today I received my final exam marks for this semester. After receiving my history mark, I've only reinforced my disdain for the arts and humanities.

Aaliyyah   

My profs used to take their sweet time with marking. You are lucky you have all your marks before the holidays.

If you dont like history why did you take it or is it a prereq for your program

Malika   

LOL..nuune, I must have had a really bad day that day - A&T baa madaxdaa kaa tume just for glancing my way...ha ha..I cant even remember what was eating me then..subhanallah!

raula   

This PM i had some ethnic food, fried plantains, Yucca (cassava sprinkled & fried w/lemon sauce) w/cucumber sauce & some rice & beans (YUM):D