chubacka

Today I....

Narniah   

Today I realized that I am capable of more than I know I can. I surprised myself..Then my mom told me she made dua for me.

I know the power of dua.

Aaliyyah   

Somalicentric;900032 wrote:
If SOL still enabled signatures, Aaliyyah i would sooooo have your words under mine lol

thanks darling
:o

LOL...you are welcome.

Reeyo   

Today I took a sly day off work and ended up doing more work at home.

Can someone tell me what old SOL forumers mean when they use 'script' in reference to a so called 'newbie'?

chubacka   

^ It means an old member assuming a new identity and pretending to be someone else. As there has been a lot of it in the past, when there is a flurry of new members everyone wonders if any of them are scripts, i.e. someone basically having two accounts and two identities. Now are you a script? :)

Reeyo   

I wish I thought this forum was worth me re-registering a number of times so I could entertain all my oppressed personalities but Reeyo alone took 5yrs to function. :)

chubacka   

^ Well better late than never I guess. To be on the safe side, pm your debit card details, (including the security code) for me to erm, verify your details, then I can let everyone know you really are a brand new member.

Malika   

Hello beautiful!...I am good, illahi mahadisa. Hope, the same for you.

Today..........was just another day in the jungle..lol

Aaliyyah   

Today my non-muslim co-worker offered me a candy from a candy jar he was eating from. And then he goes "let me check if there is gelatin in there"...there are still considerate people out there. How lovely! Mashallah...