chubacka

Today I....

STOIC   

Most fulfilling thing I did today was help a Haitian immigrant grandmother who had no health insurance treated at our clinic (of course with the approval of the professors)..Feels good when you alleviated the pain of someone and sent them home with a good prognosis....We are all humans with different struggles in life!

SeeKer   

Wanted to throw an anvil at my boss as we talked politics and I finally got a confirmation he is an anti immigrant redneck! Can't wait to finish school and leave this God awful continent ugh :mad: :mad:

Pucca   

Today im going to update myself on whats been going on here since my last visit.

*hello and wave to all*

Tuujiye   

^^^^ shaxshaxleey! wlc back abaayo! haye "aqee" gee guursatay? yaa waaye kan ku af duubtay? loool.. you know I have questions as always lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Today, my shaqo is making me emotionally depressed! I am not cut out for this, this is a shaqo for the stone-hearted...:(

SeeKer   

*Oi there is a ton of SOLers I am missing after going through this post**

Today, I hatched a plan to kick someone out :( I just hope it doesn't follow the adage of the best laid plans of mice and men...............

Aaliyyah   

OMG you read my mind Seeker. READING through these posts starting from 07 I'm missing so many solers too. I guess at some point people do have to turn the page :)

^^^ :( You guys make us newbies feel unwanted. *sniff**

Today, i will finally muster up the courage needed to do the thing i've been dreading :D ( i doubt i can get any more vague than that).