chubacka

Today I....

Today I feel motivated to change my eating habits back to the way it use to be. I also want to enjoy life a bit more and try new things. Yes indeed, today was a good day!

Ibtisam   

^^^can't find grapes either.

Today I need to find something that cools mosquito bites otherwise I will scar myself for life.

Ibtisam   

^^The aole vera creams have skin whittening in them (don't even ask, so does shampoo)

Baking soda (as in baking powder?)

Goes off to search again...*

Blessed   

We've got the whitenning madness here too even in bloody Boots. It took me an hour to find normal sun cream.

Haa, mix the baking powder with water to make a paste and put it on your skin. Try and find an Ayurveda clinic, they've good natural remedies for everything.. how much longer will you be there for?

Ibtisam   

^^^Another 2-3weeks. :( :eek:

No Ayurveda here, will check when I go back to Mumbia. How about baby milk powder- saw a lady using it- but I would've thought the sweet taste would attract more :confused:

Thanks.

Ibtisam   

Okay it was not baby milk powder, but baby powder for nappy rash or something. :confused: I asked again. redface.gif

Cara, the repellent (jungle something) is not working and the ones I got here are waste of money.

Blessed   

I've arrived at work this morning to find chocolate cake left for me on my desk. smile.gif This person so KNOWS me.

*ummm*

I've managed to avoid gulping it down all day but I think I'll have it before I go home. This kept me going all day.

*wonder what my Ghost will leave for me tomorrow*

Nomads, if you were going to secretly leave a feel good treat / note for a colleague - what would it be?