chubacka

Today I....

Malika   

Today I,

Finished,the last bit on the introduction of Somali culture into the mainstream curriclum subject-Humanities.

My collegueS sounded astonished with the position of Somali women in our society, despite us bashing our men.We the Somali women are non like others.. smile.gif [was that my version of my culture? perhaps,nevertheless,the Araawelo's are evied by even the 'liberated western women' for their bold confidence,their status in their families etc..] :D

Maanta Maanta Maanta waa maalin wanaagsan Maanta,today i have decided to Cut ties and remove my relationship with SOLers, after being here a year and haven't increaded a bit of wisdom in here i decided to roll out. waryaada bal meesha noo sii haaya anigu sii socdaalayee.

Somalina   

Today was a great day...i was alive and healthy...and my students learnt a bit of this and lil of that...how awesome is that...

Pucca   

Today i got a tad bit too comfy with a pair of scissors and kept snipping till there was barely anything left on my head. *Sigh* feels light and very ... different.

just peachy.