chubacka

Today I....

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

^ just watching the ETN news(Nairobi Based Somali TV Channel) a 24 years old poor young man committed a suicide in Bosaso, the reporter says "he had lived almost all his life in Canada", they probably took him for dhaqan-celis, ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

Alaha unaxariisto maskiinka, he was my abti's neighbor back home...Aduunyo inaan dhimashadiisa inta ka aqriyo, the last I saw him was about twenty years ago, walaalkeey bey isla dheeli jireen... :( Allaha unaxariisto again, I feel for his family - Samir & imaan alaha ka siiyo...

Aaliyyah   

May Allah swt have mercy on him and protect him from the punishment of the grave and the hellfire.

walaal did they say why he committed suicide?

May Allah swt forgive him and bestow his mercy and blessings on him inshallah....

salaam

Blessed   

I’m caught between caught between writing reports all day (boring, hence my trolling across the forum) or having fun with the girls.. :(

Need to find a job I can forget about once I leave the building. any ideas, SOLers?

chubacka   

today I feel like I need a month to sleep this flu off. :(

Blessed, look around to see what's on offer in your field or maybe go part time.

STOIC   

I injected (anesthetized) my first Victim (patient) today! ...It all went well Alhamdulilah...It was scary at first and a bit shaky stabbing a long needle into someone!

PS I choose this thread because this was the first thread I celebrated (two years ago) when I got admitted to Grad School....

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Maanta gaajada i haysa, Geel nool waa dishaa.

Maanta jab furin ah oon cunay Asia oo dhan waa ku filnaan lahaa ,,,,