chubacka

Today I....

Cabdow   

sorry dear. It is just that I couldnt help but picture nin madoow oo dheer oo Elavatorka ku soo orday and the poor soul who thought "cave man alert"

lol@cave man alert....Yur :D

Kamaavi   

Today has been a good day, Maansha'Allah.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^You'll be missed habo!
:(
Allaha kuu fududeeyo Ditoore...

Today has been a good day, alxamdulilaah...

Habo cadeey I'm still trying not to log in SOL but soon as I finish, I shall be around. Thanks.

good luck Farancab.

Queen Araweelo, thanks walaal.

Kool_Kat   

We're suppose to be flying out tomorrow morning(I'A), and I am sick with a terrible cold... :( I've been running a high fever since galabta, I hope it breaks by morning saan eelaboorka la'iiga soo celin... :mad:

Cawaale   

^ just watching the ETN news(Nairobi Based Somali TV Channel) a 24 years old poor young man committed a suicide in Bosaso, the reporter says "he had lived almost all his life in Canada", they probably took him for dhaqan-celis, ilaahay ha u naxariisto.

KK. Have a Safe trip, and Eid Mubarak to you.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

We're suppose to be flying out tomorrow morning(I'A), and I am sick with a terrible cold...
:(
I've been running a high fever since galabta, I hope it breaks by morning saan eelaboorka la'iiga soo celin... :mad:

Habo cadeey, I have sent you a speedy recovery wish. Insha'Allah you will get better.

If you able to make, +ve safe journey! smile.gif

Abtigiis   

Today, the Eighteenth of September, two-thousand and Nine, I have finally succumbed to the lingering temptations and decided to GO GLOBAL with a lauch of my Facebook. Is-arag wacan!