chubacka

Today I....

lol Oz,

I remember the first time I went horse back riding, and I was with a friend of mine who was like 4'8" and suggested for me to lie and tell them I have ridden before so that we don't get the long tour...Well my friend got her tiny pony and I was standing around waiting for something small when they brought out this big stallion, of course I am not thinking he is for me...Next thing I know I am being told to get on...Definitely an experience I tell you that much :D:D

JB,

is that the first time you ever had boiled egg on a bread :eek: :eek:

No, i always have those boiled eggs and just love them. Each time it is like i'm eating something new. :D

OZ, i just hate da mayonnaise ,,, Yukkkkkkkkk

chubacka   

Today the double-decker bus I was on hit a poor woman going across the road. Haven't been so shocked in ages!

Some drivers r just accidents waiting to happened.

Pucca   

today im wishing i could adopt a cute little baby that comes complete with a nanny(someone needs to deal with the diapers).

Pucca   

today i've decided the only way to deal with my weird dreams is to write them down. Perhaps i'll speak to a sheikh about them.