chubacka

Today I....

Kool_Kat   

Let me go back to Wednesday for a sec:

It was a very looooooooooong, tiring, and very satisfying day...A day to remember! smile.gif

Today was just A-OK, alxamdulilah...

Hayat   

today i woke up hating the world and its contents....i wanted to shoot everybody that got to sleep in redface.gif

i tripped up on the some toy slidded my way to the front wall and nearly knocked out my sister in the process...oh what a horrible day what a horrible world.

today i was helping a friend move to a new place ... i have not done that much lifting in a long time, my muscles are a bit sore but this is a piece of cake compared to what i im going to feel like in the morning absolutely beat & sore in every muscle.

one of the -ve's of being iskaabulo otherwise i would have come home to a great massage and slept like a baby and feel fine in the morning :confused:

Buuxo   

^me too.Dabar igu mayaal .I hate moving my own crap , let alone other peoples, at least i could moan about mine.But not this time, i had to put on a brave smile,keep my hijab perfect.

*wondering if you were one of the dudes helping today*

^ :D so that was you eh, the hot xaliima in the xijaab ?, Buuxo xaal baan kaa rabaa .. you convinced me that you were an ayeeyo redface.gif

jking abaayo , the only xalimo there was my friends wife, and Aussie land is on the other side of the world.

Aaaargh (stretching out) ... im actually feeling much better than i thought i would.

Ibtisam   

Today I feel like someone battered me in my sleep xaali. There is no place that does not hurt me. Including my hands. Issh caleek. I have work to do though.

Geel_jire and Buuxo, for future reference when you know you've over used your muscles, take one aspirin before going to bed. You will wake up perfectly fine in the morning.

Kool_Kat   

Today I started school!!! Oh Lord, it was just nerve-racking to say the least...It went well though, alxamdulilaah...

Zafir   

^I believe you.

Yesterday I got a ticket for Jaywalking.

Our eyes rested on each other and the little witch on the bicycle says to me "Don't you think it's stupidh to do it in front of me" to which I replied "who the bloody hell might you be" and things just transcended from there on.

Buuxo   

Today i am starting to feel the gas crisis.The cold weather is terrible , eeydin baa igashay.

LOL@Geelos, I assure you i am an ayeeyo. :D

Ibti, I need more than aspirin, macaanto.I can't tolerate oral meds, call me typical somali waayel, if it aint in an injectable form amaan bey iga heli. :D

Iris   

I slept till 11

Joined Somaliaonline,

Realized I'm truly brain dead because I've been sitting for hours and I've yet to read something beneficial or interesting..