chubacka

Today I....

Aaliyyah   

^^lol things like that do happen actually, where girls get shipped b/c home, but ofcourse Ghanima is too old for that kinda stuff. Lets just say as a somali kid you gota behave if you are still in your teens at least around relatives lol

Chimera   

today i'm sick lying on my bed with my left ear on a Barkiin and my body under a warm Buusto(blanket - sp?) typing this post with my right hand very slowly on my laptop, now i'm going to close my eyes for 5 minutes so my movie can fully load and i can watch it chill with one eye open

Ibtisam   

^^Hope you get better dear. smile.gif At least you get a whole day of movies and bed. :D

Dahina, I'm here my dear, you know I missed you too, I looked for you on MSN but it said out of reach :D

Ngonge you don't know how close you are to the truth, waa siigtahee.

Ibtisam   

^^^Looool^^ @ sell out. What can I say dee, you did not bring the promised younger brother! :D Girl had to settle for something as time won’t wait for me.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

^^Hope you get better dear.
smile.gif
At least you get a whole day of movies and bed.
:D

lol i didn't make it past the first 15 min of the movie, woke up 9hrs later :D

Today I decided to have a "me day" meaning block everything else around and do what I feel like.

Also I came across brother Ameen's blog..looks like i'll be reading it for a while now.

By the way keep up the good work brother

Ameen   

Originally posted by Lois Lane:

Also I came across brother Ameen's blog..looks like i'll be reading it for a while now.

By the way keep up the good work brother

Thanks sis.

Stay tuned for more interesting posts. By the way, if there is a topic you want me to shade some light on..feel free to share it with me.

Ma'salaam

Today, Im going to try to entertain Sister L.Lane

Pucca   

^try watching the streets...there's always something that'll motivate you in every corner.

today i'm giving up trying to explain that im not afraid of the dark.

Ameen   

^^^Are you really afraid of the dark?

Oh right...you said you're gonna stop explaining why you are scared of the dark.

My BAD...*smiles*

Today (Yes, once again, today), Im fighting the shaitan for the control of my own soul.

Today...im feeling extra aware as I will be entertained by brother Ameen smile.gif

Pucca: I tell them I am afraid of the dark (see I embraced my inner scary-cat)

Also Today..Im gonna try not let things get to me and think them through before saying something :(