chubacka

Today I....

Blessed   

^No sis, it's only 4pm, but I'm not going to go out and celebrate like I planned. So, it's sort of over for me. I'm celeberating getting my drivers licence btw, in case you thought something else ;)

Malika   

^^Nah,I had my mind off the gutters there yaa Zenobia...Lol

Congratulation on getting your drivers licence.Here to freedom! Cheers! smile.gif

Blessed   

^Thanks honey. It's freedom like no other, wallahi. smile.gif

Lol@ the gutter. I was surrounded by so many cute children today that my mind did wonder to melahas, too. icon_razz.gif

People were unusually nice to me too… and , I was within inches of a dangling snake, I was actually starting to thinking about how cute it was (it was dark green and black) till the owner started walking my way.. I ran for the prayer room. :D

A memorable day.

Malika   

Lol,had any of you noticed,Yaabka has changed his nick-name,am sure amidst his chewing session too..Lol,enterprenuer kulaha!..Ah the effect of the marqaan..Hehehe

Ha Ha @ wondering melahas too..Ha Ha,yeah am broody too! icon_razz.gif

IA,you would have many memorable days coming ,you sure do deserve them.. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Zenobia:

^Thanks honey. It's freedom like no other, wallahi.
smile.gif

Lol@ the gutter. I was surrounded by so many cute children today that my mind did wonder to melahas, too.
icon_razz.gif

People were unusually nice to me too… and , I was within inches of a dangling snake, I was actually starting to thinking about how cute it was (it was dark green and black) till the owner started walking my way.. I ran for the prayer room.
:D

A memorable day.

Snakes and the chance to drive in the jungle that is Dubai? You do live a dangerous life ayeeyo :(

ps

In your driving test, is it a requirement to keep your hand on the horn as you drive? Or is it just a Dubai craze that never goes out of fashion? :D

pps

How many seat cushions did you need? Be honest now :D:D

-Lily-   

^^^^LOL, did it hurt? Sorry, hope you're OK.

Today I had to lie to protect someone, it was horrible and I couldn't make eye contact with the person I was lying to, I think they guessed I was lying, even I wasn't convinced with what was coming out of my mouth :( Never again!

p.s. Zenobia, well done!

Pacifist   

Today I lost my phone and got a bad flu, Why did this have to happen, Its final week and I got all these stuff to do and I can't even get out of bed. :(

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

pps

How many seat cushions did you need? Be honest now
:D:D

Kix Kix Kix...Waryaa, iska dhaaf gabadha...

Zenobia, good for you...Freedom indeed...

Oh, and as for the topic, today I woke up late and still feel tired... :rolleyes:

PS, Z, I hope you won't be too busy to drive me around (well at least for a day) if and when I get there... :D

Today, I switched on the Christmas lights on two large trees on a main road. It was quite exhilarating. So much so that I switched them on ahead of the countdown (and then had to quickly switch 'em off again... redface.gif ).

Zenobia - congrats!!!!